No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather ducking Dulog?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
    dulog is the punching bag of australian boxing. if you do a thread search i think we had an extensive chat about it just a while back.
    I think you're down playing his guys ability.

Comment

haha sorry brently... he's an EXCEPTIONAL punching bag.

Comment

See this guy is the real deal.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=11607

Comment

So he's the Tony Booth of Australia??

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
            So he's the Tony Booth of Australia??
            Yeah, but he's a ring in for Asia. I sick of seeing ****ty fighters from Asia on FOX Sports cards.

Comment

Seriously guys. Floyd has fought the best throughout his career. How long do we need to take to give him the respect he deserves. To me hes the greatest boxer of all time. Defensively and offensively i have never seen anything like that.

His display vs Hatton, was the most convinving performance in a ring i have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                Seriously guys. Floyd has fought the best throughout his career. How long do we need to take to give him the respect he deserves. To me hes the greatest boxer of all time. Defensively and offensively i have never seen anything like that.

His display vs Hatton, was the most convinving performance in a ring i have ever seen.
                Who is giving PBF **** on this thread? I think you're getting a touch nervous since it's getting close to Mundine beating up another bum cheque collector.

Comment

Working...
                X