• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so much for tarvers ill knock out green comment

Comment

Originally posted by maori power View Post
      so much for tarvers ill knock out green comment
      Yeah, He's worse than a bunch of scared ****ing rabbits.

Comment

Why doesn't Green fight Drews in the US?? I hate how it always has to be a Perth based fight for Green..!

Comment

cause his US slot was on showtime as a co-main event.. no one over there will be interested in a drews v green fight.

Comment

If its in perth Greens chances are more than good

Comment

Tarver sure was talking a lot of **** in that interview! "I'll knock him out!" Tarver's only interested in fighting taxi drivers, nurses and policemen! After 3 months of talking it's gone down the drain! Tarver knows if Green lands a big right he's chin will break like chinaware.

Comment

i was much more looking forward to him fighting Tarver ..a win over Tarver is worth 100 times more than any win over Drews....and I'm sure even a close loss to Tarver would be worth more....

what is Green after?...a belt and no money at his age??...he should be looking to get the exposure and cash fights at his age!!

Comment

green never struck me as a money hungry bastard... i genuinely think he'd rather be the WBA world champ than beat a name. let's not forget the belt is a less risky cash cow.. he'll get at least another mil if he defends against mundine..

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                    green never struck me as a money hungry bastard... i genuinely think he'd rather be the WBA world champ than beat a name. let's not forget the belt is a less risky cash cow.. he'll get at least another mil if he defends against mundine..
                    Mundine vs Green 2 is going to be a massive fight. With the WBA light heavyweight title on the line. Its seriously massive. You can market it in so many ways. Dannys chance at revenge. Mundine going for 2 world titles in two divisions. Thats gonna make him more money than Tarver ever would.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                      Mundine vs Green 2 is going to be a massive fight. With the WBA light heavyweight title on the line. Its seriously massive. You can market it in so many ways. Dannys chance at revenge. Mundine going for 2 world titles in two divisions. Thats gonna make him more money than Tarver ever would.
                      mate i can't see any rematch being big........................there was no controversy and it wasn't close........Mundine totally outclassed him...so any fight between them would probably not even gross HALF of what the first one did.

i seriously can't see it being a big fight...

tell me why?

Comment

Working...
                      X