No announcement yet.

VIC wins by TKO in the 12th and a new star is born

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
    i agree, i like him to, just gotta get rid of some of those bad habbits before a knock down turns into a knock out.
    And a hair cut.

Comment

Saw the highlights and wanted to know whether Vic's opponent was barely out of his teens??? Is his corner trying to get him some easy fights before fighting for the Title again???

Comment

Originally posted by sleepingtime View Post
        Saw the highlights and wanted to know whether Vic's opponent was barely out of his teens??? Is his corner trying to get him some easy fights before fighting for the Title again???
        The guy is a bum. Hussy Hussy KO'D him in 3 rounds a few years back. So that demonstrates how good performance actually was.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
          The guy is a bum. Hussy Hussy KO'D him in 3 rounds a few years back. So that demonstrates how good performance actually was.
          I reckon a grade fiver would have given Vic's opponent a good run! Vic thought he was unbeatable before Donaire fight! I reckon he still hasn't come to terms with getting Ko'd so brutally! I've said it beofre that Ko's like that can ultimately finish a fighter! For Vic's sake I hope this isn't the case!

Comment

Originally posted by sleepingtime View Post
            I reckon a grade fiver would have given Vic's opponent a good run! Vic thought he was unbeatable before Donaire fight! I reckon he still hasn't come to terms with getting Ko'd so brutally! I've said it beofre that Ko's like that can ultimately finish a fighter! For Vic's sake I hope this isn't the case!
            I think Vic is the perfect example of a One demential fighter. No way would he beat the likes of Mirjaes or Arce. Vic knows his limits that's he's never tried to unify the belts like he said he was going to do.

Comment

Working...
            X