No announcement yet.

Could Anthony Beat Bute?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Anthony Beat Bute?

I was watching Butes performance against Berrio. And before the fight i thought Mundine would take out the winner. But after seeing a dominant display by Bute i haven't switched to a side yet on who would win? East side thinks Bute vs mundine may be the next fight, with Bute looking for mundine, so he definetely gets a shot at Calzaghe/Kessler winner. ????

ill give u $5 if u stop making mundine threads. I am a fan of the man, but im sick of seeing you make a new thread..or 5 about him every day. Come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
      ill give u $5 if u stop making mundine threads. I am a fan of the man, but im sick of seeing you make a new thread..or 5 about him every day. Come on man.
      I think i made one about him in the past 3 weeks. ??????

Comment

lol not including the main forum?

haha its all good man

Comment

lol not including the main forum?

haha its all good man
          lol you have me there

Comment

Comment

I'll throw in $5 as well so now we've got $10. Not to mention turning other threads into Mundine threads.

Comment

Mundine can out box anyone on his day!!! Bute is good but i think anthony will beat him on points!!!

Comment

Come on we've got $10 bucks in the kitty already from myself & infesta. A Pay Pal account will be set up for the "STOP THE MUDNINE THREADS BY ULTIMATE".

All jokes aside, I haven't seen enough of this dude to make an informed call if Mundine could beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                    Come on we've got $10 bucks in the kitty already from myself & infesta. A Pay Pal account will be set up for the "STOP THE MUDNINE THREADS BY ULTIMATE".

All jokes aside, I haven't seen enough of this dude to make an informed call if Mundine could beat him.
                    ill even throw in a weeks worth of belly button fluff.

Comment

Working...
                    X