No announcement yet.

Could Anthony Beat Bute?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
    ill even throw in a weeks worth of belly button fluff.
    Sorry i might just start writing about Australia's other fantastic boxing talents. Brett Smith, Josh Kennedy and Shannon Taylor. One thread on each of them a day.

All we have here in OZ in Mundine and Katsidis.

Comment

true, no offence but if you lay off the mundine threads you might become green again...... I get alot of good reputation from the fellow aussies .. thats the only reason im green, think about it i support and post about one of the 2 most disliked boxers... mundine and mayweather...

Comment

Originally posted by KoolWillie View Post
        true, no offence but if you lay off the mundine threads you might become green again...... I get alot of good reputation from the fellow aussies .. thats the only reason im green, think about it i support and post about one of the 2 most disliked boxers... mundine and mayweather...
        I agree with Cool Willie. I like you Ult but after reading some of your posts in the other Forums I can see why some other people may have a tendency to dislike you.
        The First post I read from you was titled "I MAKE BOXING BETTER".

Sometimes you leave yourself open for the counter, that's all I'm saying. But your a poster.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
          I agree with Cool Willie. I like you Ult but after reading some of your posts in the other Forums I can see why some other people may have a tendency to dislike you.
          The First post I read from you was titled "I MAKE BOXING BETTER".

Sometimes you leave yourself open for the counter, that's all I'm saying. But your a poster.
          lol " I Make boxing better", i was taking the piss. Funny times it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
            lol " I Make boxing better", i was taking the piss. Funny times it was.
            A lot of people didn't see it that way. As I've said before you can take a great punch Ult.

Comment

any of you fellas from near perth?

Comment

Originally posted by oovavu View Post
                any of you fellas from near perth?
                Life has been cruel to me at times but never that cruel.

Comment

I also count my blessings that i have not lived there. One time i had to stop over their for an hour at the airport before flying on and it was the longest hour i have spent. Surrounded by Aussies with South African accents. It was 40 degrees and people had jumpers on.

Comment

**** off dick. I love these kinds of "superior" ****s. More reason for WA to break away from the farken ******ed eastern states and leave them broke. You cocks are living off our hard work like a bunch parasite ****s. Of course this is assuming you are an eastern stater.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                      I also count my blessings that i have not lived there. One time i had to stop over their for an hour at the airport before flying on and it was the longest hour i have spent. Surrounded by Aussies with South African accents. It was 40 degrees and people had jumpers on.
                      Have a can of "harden the **** up".

Comment

Working...
                      X