No announcement yet.

Aussie Lounge Mods?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
    haha except we're all awake when we're supposed to be asleep. now for example.
    Thought I had some power here considering I'm a mod or is it because they're lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
      Thought I had some power here considering I'm a mod or is it because they're lazy.
      lol what the? sorry dont understand that post?

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
        lol what the? sorry dont understand that post?
        You know to get mods here.

Comment

Hey BPP can we get some mods or not?

Comment

dont worry he takes his time, it took him ages too get back too me when i requested this forum

Comment

Originally posted by MayweatherJR View Post
              dont worry he takes his time, it took him ages too get back too me when i requested this forum
              I actually requested this lounge ages ago. He said he'd do it. But he never did.

Comment

I'm pretty sure patrick did too.... we all had a crack and it finally paid off

Comment

Originally posted by MayweatherJR View Post
                  I'm pretty sure patrick did too.... we all had a crack and it finally paid off
                  If only I was in New York. Then I'd make put some mods here myself.

Comment

Can someone request html be turned on for this section of the forum?
                    At the moment we can't embedd youtube video's and stuff on the Aussie part of the forum until html is turned on.

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
                      Can someone request html be turned on for this section of the forum?
                      At the moment we can't embedd youtube video's and stuff on the Aussie part of the forum until html is turned on.
                      I don't understand why they didn't turn it on in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X