X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - v e t -
    replied
    let me ask this

if i come to aussie land on vacay, what is the ONE thing that i MUST do??

Leave a comment:

• ???
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan... View Post
    Yeah Barca will be fine. They need to find a way to win more games away in Europe but other than that they should be right up there again.

Madrid should be better this season though with Mourinho in charge. That should be interesting.
    Mourinho in charge of Madird, Madrid may peform better this season.

I'm unsure of how well Barca will do in the champoins leauge this year though.

Leave a comment:

• Dan...
    replied
    Originally posted by ??? View Post
    I don't know if Mascherano will do better than Toure at the club, but obviously the people at Barca think so.

At least now with Ibrahimvic and Henry leaving the club players like Bojan and Pedro will have a better chance of playing.
    Yeah Barca will be fine. They need to find a way to win more games away in Europe but other than that they should be right up there again.

Madrid should be better this season though with Mourinho in charge. That should be interesting.

Leave a comment:

• ???
    replied
    Yeah Yaya seems decent. Having said that they picked up Mascherano from Liverpool so its probably like for like.

They also got Villa so I am guessing Zlatan became surplus to requirements. Henry was pretty much done.
    I don't know if Mascherano will do better than Toure at the club, but obviously the people at Barca think so.

At least now with Ibrahimvic and Henry leaving the club players like Bojan and Pedro will have a better chance of playing.

Leave a comment:

• Dan...
    replied
    Well that's what is says on Wikipedia.

But I would've thought they would have kept him since Henry left the club.

And I was also surprised they sold Toure to Manchester City.
    Yeah Yaya seems decent. Having said that they picked up Mascherano from Liverpool so its probably like for like.

They also got Villa so I am guessing Zlatan became surplus to requirements. Henry was pretty much done.

Leave a comment:

• ???
    replied
    Jesus, was it really 46 million? Wow, I didn't remember it being that much.

The ridiculous thing was Eto is the one who is worth twice what Zlatan is. Barca will be a lot better off without that hype job this season.
    Well that's what is says on Wikipedia.

But I would've thought they would have kept him since Henry left the club.

And I was also surprised they sold Toure to Manchester City.

Leave a comment:

• Dan...
    replied
    Yeah, when I first heard the news I couldn't believe Barca exchanged Eto'o and 46 million Euro for Ibrahimović
    Jesus, was it really 46 million? Wow, I didn't remember it being that much.

The ridiculous thing was Eto is the one who is worth twice what Zlatan is. Barca will be a lot better off without that hype job this season.

Leave a comment:

• ???
    replied
    The move is to be made permanent after the loan deal finishes.

He is the single most overrated player I have ever seen Zlatan. He's a joke and is usually a cancer for whatever club he joins. The deal Barca did with Inter for Eto plus a gutload of cash for him is the worst in history. They got what they deserved for it.
    Yeah, when I first heard the news I couldn't believe Barca exchanged Eto'o and 46 million Euro for Ibrahimović

Leave a comment:

• Dan...
    replied
    He's just on loan to AC Milan for the season.
    The move is to be made permanent after the loan deal finishes.

He is the single most overrated player I have ever seen Zlatan. He's a joke and is usually a cancer for whatever club he joins. The deal Barca did with Inter for Eto plus a gutload of cash for him is the worst in history. They got what they deserved for it.

Leave a comment:

• ???
    replied
    Hey ???, you must be pleased that Barca finally rid itself of that cancerous Ibrahimovic.
    He's just on loan to AC Milan for the season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X