X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• certainly is.. healy bugs me too. i loved him as a player though

Comment

• yeah i liked him as a player to, but his such a picky **** as a commentator. Taylor sounds ******ed, but knows exactly what is going on and is a great analyst of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by infestacide View Post
        yeah i liked him as a player to, but his such a picky **** as a commentator. Taylor sounds ******ed, but knows exactly what is going on and is a great analyst of the game.
        yeah true that. i like taylor's insight. bill lawry is ridiculously biased towards the aussies.. and greig is ridiculously biased against us.. they even out.. for a pom i dont mind mark nicholas.. and of course i like richie but i think he's slowly losing it.. slater is a bit of a knob but tolerable.. the coverage has been ok i spose. think gilly would make a good commentator when retired.. he was very interesting in those 20/20s where he was miked up

Comment

• aslong as warnie does hit the mic's when his lifestyle takes over his wallet and he needs to earn $$

Comment

• aussies are getting worked over atm though...

Comment

• absolutely pathetic. im blaming it all on that **** umpire rudi for gunning gilly out

Comment

• Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                absolutely pathetic. im blaming it all on that **** umpire rudi for gunning gilly out
                yeah... sometimes it just takes one bum decision at the top of the order to **** up the whole total in a one dayer.

Comment

• I might ring into this convo.

Im really enjoying Mark Taylors comments, there so unexpected. Who would know.

Mark Taylor "India are going to want to win today"
                  Mark Taylor " India need to bat well to post a good total"
                  Mark Taylor " India will need to bowl well to win, after posting a good total".

During a state game this weak Alan Border cracked me up. hes a good commentator. One of the Victorian players got run out, just for not hussling between wickets, he was slacking off. Border says "Perren should give himself an uppercut". Wasn't that funny but beats Taylor and them.

Comment

• Also Mark Nicholas uses to much emotion. Some is good. But to much is fckd.

E.G

Sehwag goes hard and edges it over slips " What a shot. Thats remarkable. What a player. Thats Sehwag, thats the way he plays. Hes so dangerous".

On Flintoff " That is a fantastic shot from a sublime cricketer and dream entertainer". WTF?

Comment

• i find taylor the most accurate out of them all.

He was australias BEST captain of ALL time imho... not for his batting, but he had a great cricketing brain... and was a hell of a slipper aswell.

Comment

Working...
                      X