How do you dress?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longsleeved t shirt, socks and shorts.

Comment

I like that look If I lived in America I'd go about in a long sleeved white Vikings sweat top white shorts and white socks with white trainers

Comment

to the left.

Comment

I like to spend money on clothes so its Fred Perry, Levis, Tommy Hilfiger, bench, retro addidas, gio goi..nice clobber for me.

Comment

Tee Shirt, Jeans, some running shoes or basketball shoes.
            I'm simple. And broke....

Comment

Ed Hardy,Seven Jeans,Affliction,Diesel,Lacoste and Guess!

Comment

Im naked most of the time.

I buy condoms to cover my ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                  Im naked most of the time.

I buy condoms to cover my ****.

Must be hot in ur area!!!

Comment

I'm heavily into designer handbags. (Chanel, Gucci, Vuitton, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs.) They are a centripetal part of my wardrobe.

Love nice shoes as well. (Giambattista Valli, Yves Saint Laurent, Gianmarco Lorenzi, Gucci.)

As for clothing, it just has to be nicely tailored. I'll shop anywhere from Target to Saks, I don't care. As long as it looks great.

I love nice denim, though. (Paige, SQIN, Habitual and True Religion are my favs.)

So, I may wake up and put on a cheap tee, skinny jeans (SQIN's are about $50 while Habitual's are $189), nice stilettos and a bangin' bag. Accessorize with sunnies (My favs are Chanel and Marc Jacobs), jewelry and you're good to go.

Fashion is all about mixing and matching. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it should be quality.

Comment

Originally posted by beauty View Post
                      I'm heavily into designer handbags. (Chanel, Gucci, Vuitton, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs.) They are a centripetal part of my wardrobe.

Love nice shoes as well. (Giambattista Valli, Yves Saint Laurent, Gianmarco Lorenzi, Gucci.)

As for clothing, it just has to be nicely tailored. I'll shop anywhere from Target to Saks, I don't care. As long as it looks great.

I love nice denim, though. (Paige, SQIN, Habitual and True Religion are my favs.)

So, I may wake up and put on a cheap tee, skinny jeans (SQIN's are about $50 while Habitual's are $189), nice stilettos and a bangin' bag. Accessorize with sunnies (My favs are Chanel and Marc Jacobs), jewelry and you're good to go.

Fashion is all about mixing and matching. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it should be quality.
                      Why is it that you females always feel that you should dress us up?
                      I appreciate my girl buying clothes for me, I really do. But man, I feel like a fruitcake wearing some of the outfits she picks out for me....

Comment

Working...
                      X