No announcement yet.

Grey Chronicles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by ray the grey; 12-25-2006, 08:59 PM.

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Last edited by ray the grey; 12-25-2006, 09:02 PM.

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Last edited by ray the grey; 12-25-2006, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Scene 2

Back in the Lounge, President Bush and Condi baby left the news conference and went into the Oval Office. Bush was deeply troubled. As yet, no case of Asian Avian Flu had actually hit the coast of Merica. It still remained an overseas "Other" problem. Why Condi was insisting that every rooster and chicken in the world be destroyed was beyond him. The Merican Poultry Association exploded with protest and legal objections. TV ads depecticted crying 4-H children being asked to turn over their prize poultry. The scene showed axes coming down, and rooster heads by the thousands staring one eyed at Merica.

The very structure of Merican Restaurant Establishment was being asked to take a major blow.

And Dubya liked chicken, Damnit.!!

"Chee, " he groused, " Coni, I gots Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Global Warming, Iraq, Floods, Race Riots in Toledo, exploding *******uality in Texas for Christs sake, and the New England Patriots losing. "

"Merica...is getting hit hard, Gurl, and now I gots to kill all these chickens.
                  Cant we put that off till that damn Asian Avian Flu actually reaches Merica. How come I have to pull troops out of Iraq and North Korea to kill chickens. And total economic sanctions and military action against any nation that doesn’t kill their poultry.
                  And if that aint bad enough, your telling me that you just may...just MAY....have to kill EVERY damn BIRD on the PLANET."

"*****...wat up wit that!!!!"

Condi sat on the desk and opened her thighs once again. Dubyas eyes dropped, and then he smiled. There, deeply inserted deep into her woohoo right between the manicured dollar sign ...a large cigar.

Coni reached down with a lighter, sparked it, and proceeded to blow smoke rings. Laughing, President Bush scolded her for not allowing him to lick the OLE MONICA , their private pet name for the massive cigars made famous by former President Clinton.. Now totally distracted, Dubya forgot his earlier problem with the slaughter of World Poultry.

Pulling out the cigar, Dubya buried his face ear deep.

Condis eyes went cold and glowed coal black briefly. Movement in the air attracted her attention. Un-noticed by the President, Condi opened her mouth and a string of spider web shot out, snapping around the fly, pulling it quickly back into her mouth.

Swallowing, Condi dropped her cold eyes to stare at the pulsing neck vein of the slurping President.

Scene 3

Deep Muggy Swamps
                  Penscacola, Florida,

Stigrayos arrived at the mansion soaked in sweat. A Canadian, he was not used to the oppresive muggy heat. "Holy ****...no wonder these animals attack Canadian tourists, the heat drives them crazy. Overheats their brains. " Course, the poor are crowded into reserves called ghettos, the biggest being Miami, now that New Orleans was gone.

Stigrayos smiled, faintly remembering some one...refer to the predominatley black populatin as "Fat". A simple twist of words allowed the justification of the slaughter of those welfare 'fat ' peoples. Cant go and just call them lazy shiftless negroes anymore, "fat' was a good substitute.

Stigrayos now realized that the death of those peoples had been secondary, that another population had been the real target.

A rich, fecud odor assailed Stigrayos nose. Eyes began to water, as the amonia and **** smell increased. '**** me, that reeks...I faintly recall..a blue haired *****...telling me about this, just before..."

"Its chicken ****, mother ****er, ****-a -doodle -do!!!! Now who the **** is you!!

Jumping from the bushes, dressed in a Superman costume, RJJ...the Black Superman!!!!!
                  "Feck is yew ugly..was thet on yer neck, that an adams apple...seen one once thet big on a lady moderator on Max
                  boxing, some Miss Kitty Kat gurl."

Stigrayos stared at RJJ and tried not to smirk. Visions of Joey wearing his Boy Robin costume flashed briefly in his head. More and more, Stigrayos was recalling his Lounge life as Ray. The question now, was how to make this dangerous fighter believe what he had to say?

Holding up the now quite...white-ish my gawd aint it tiny, prober, Stigrayos focused his blue eyes directly into RJJ.

"Tell me, Roy, do you ever dream, about a wonderfull place full of Grey and Humans sharing a love of boxing. Where peace, love and goodness overcome the darkness of the Merican bushpigs. Do you ever dream of a blue haired chick and an attack on your fighting Roosters ? Did you ever dance in a trance with a fallen Rooster warrior? Do you ever, dream that John Ruiz, appears as a huggle snuggle scissors snapping latent *******ual, whispering that during the rematch...he will have your ass crack hair!?"

'If you have every had this dream , Champ..then you better have me come inside. I got a story to tell, and I am going to need your help".

Silence erupted noisily and the crickets quieted . The bullfrogs in the swamp became still. RJJ stared hard at Stigrayos and emotions rained across his face. Finally, he opened his mouth.

"Ray...yer name."

"Its Ray the Grey!!!"

RJJ dropped his head and shuddered. '****, WE aint crazy, WE been so distracted WE lose WE last three fights.One question, Ray?"

Stig/Ray looked at RJJ. "Yes"

RJJ looked up, tears in his eyes. "Ray, are we going to save my Roosters?"

Stig/Ray looked at the Black Superman and smiled.
                  Last edited by ray the grey; 11-03-2005, 04:20 PM.

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Last edited by ray the grey; 12-25-2006, 09:04 PM.

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Last edited by ray the grey; 12-25-2006, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X