No announcement yet.

HE pulled a knife on my mom!!!! WWYD?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HE pulled a knife on my mom!!!! WWYD?

So i was at MY Birthday party this weekend and it was going great i was BBQing people were tlkn laughing having a good time. Until my mothers boyfriend decided to get stupid. He was drunk and wanted to leave in the car but my mom hid the keys. He was going crazy looking for them all over the house lke a dummy.... so after everyone sang happy b-day to me we were ALL sitting in the living room having cake and tlking when this fools storms in the living room and goes to my moms face yelling aggressivly for the keys.....

NOW this is when he pulled a knife from his pocket and pionted it at my mom from his thigh so that the rest of the room couldnt see it, BUT I SAW IT!!!! I jump up asking him wht the **** is up with the knife, at this point he ties to hide it again cuz he's been caught. he turns at me and im yelling at him to give it to me he does but i unleash the mother of all right hooks on his jaw and put him to sleep for(no bull****) 6 min, im tlkn flat on his back out snoring!!! first time i ever did somthing like that.

Would you guys have done the same thing or should i not have hit him after i took the knife?

Is your mother still with this dude?

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong423 View Post
      So i was at MY Birthday party this weekend and it was going great i was BBQing people were tlkn laughing having a good time. Until my mothers boyfriend decided to get stupid. He was drunk and wanted to leave in the car but my mom hid the keys. He was going crazy looking for them all over the house lke a dummy.... so after everyone sang happy b-day to me we were ALL sitting in the living room having cake and tlking when this fools storms in the living room and goes to my moms face yelling aggressivly for the keys.....

NOW this is when he pulled a knife from his pocket and pionted it at my mom from his thigh so that the rest of the room couldnt see it, BUT I SAW IT!!!! I jump up asking him wht the **** is up with the knife, at this point he ties to hide it again cuz he's been caught. he turns at me and im yelling at him to give it to me he does but i unleash the mother of all right hooks on his jaw and put him to sleep for(no bull****) 6 min, im tlkn flat on his back out snoring!!! first time i ever did somthing like that.

Would you guys have done the same thing or should i not have hit him after i took the knife?
      If he has these tendencies the you shouldnt have let him be at your party, there were probably kids present and now their image of you is of a violent person who may have killed a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Is your mother still with this dude?
        no sir!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
          If he has these tendencies the you shouldnt have let him be at your party, there were probably kids present and now their image of you is of a violent person who may have killed a man.
          that was the first time any1 saw him aggresive like that. yes there were kids around and thats why i felt so horrible at first, but man it was just fast and it was a quick reaction, almost like a reflex.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong423 View Post
            no sir!!!!!
            Glad to hear it.

The guy got off lightely.

Comment

I would have done the same!

Comment

i would have stamped on his face after no one disrepects my mum

Comment

I think when he gave you the knife you should have asked him to sleep it off in another room or something like that. Enjoyed the party, and talked to him about it later, if he was a dick about it when confronted later, then pop him...

But in that situation it sounds as though he gave you the knife, the threat was gone, and you struck him just out of anger, and did so off of instinct, you need to check that and make sure you're not the type to fly off the handle, or you'll find youself hitting someone who won't give you the car keys some day.

If you had popped up and struck him as soon as you saw the knife, that'd be defense and i'd give it the ok.
                  or if f you had made a concious decision to hit him there after he gave you the knife then i wouldn't worry about it, you were punishing him for threatening your mom during your party. It wasn't necessarily the right thing to do, but you at least thought about what you were doing.

But the fact that you hit him when the threat was gone, and it was just instinctual means you need to get yourself in check.
                  Last edited by DIB42; 04-28-2010, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                    I think when he gave you the knife you should have asked him to sleep it off in another room or something like that. Enjoyed the party, and talked to him about it later, if he was a dick about it when confronted later, then pop him...

But in that situation it sounds as though he gave you the knife, the threat was gone, and you struck him just out of anger, and did so off of instinct, you need to check that and make sure you're not the type to fly off the handle, or you'll find youself hitting someone who won't give you the car keys some day.

If you had popped up and struck him as soon as you saw the knife, that'd be defense and i'd give it the ok.
                    or if f you had made a concious decision to hit him there after he gave you the knife then i wouldn't worry about it, you were punishing him for threatening your mom during your party. It wasn't necessarily the right thing to do, but you at least thought about what you were doing.

But the fact that you hit him when the threat was gone, and it was just instinctual means you need to get yourself in check.

Sorry dude But I disagree 100% , guess you have never been in a home with someone like this guy , If this mother****er had the balls to do this infront of a group of people , he would have done it again but next time when nobody is around to stop him, next time he stabs her or worst , I would have done the samething , good props for making sure this ****face never trys to hurt your mom ever again !

Comment

Working...
                    X