Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a woman baits you into visiting her work (via her friend) and then disses you when you arrive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by automaton89 View Post

She shut down her girlfriend from communicating with me via email. Very possessive.

I did not know it was her girlfriend when I went in there.

but what really made her sad, I think, is that I removed My friend request on Facebook... Which she had avoided for 6 months

I think she avoided friending me because her husband would see it... She had like 400 Friends...

And now she deleted her own Facebook .
    So maybe she has other pressing issues not related to you, have you tried to contact her recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

So maybe she has other pressing issues not related to you, have you tried to contact her recently?
      Yes, like divorce ... Lol.

I am going to ask you for the third time .. why would someone with 400 friends who is not an active facebooker, delete her account?

Comment

Yes, like divorce ... Lol.

I am going to ask you for the third time .. why would someone with 400 friends who is not an active facebooker, delete her account?
        Could be a variety of reasons but it seems totally unrelated to you, what it does indicate is that they don't want to talk to anyone.

Comment

Could be a variety of reasons but it seems totally unrelated to you, what it does indicate is that they don't want to talk to anyone.
          No, she is active on on linkedin, has written posts, given likes etc... Facebook is however a relationship connection, and her husband no longer has her as friend (since she's gone) and her tagg as his wife is gone. It's reduced to "married"

Random quotes :

"If you are going through a divorce or planning to file in the near future, I recommend that you deactivate your Facebook account."

"A divorce lawyer will generally suggest the person to refrain from actively using social media accounts during the divorce and even after. He or she may ..."

Comment

I would like to ask you since you have more experience. I had a flash seeing her as my girlfriend. A literal flash. Never happened before,

Can you have those and yet nothing materialized? It was veeeeery strong. She showed sensitivity in her eyes that triggered a flash response,

Comment

I would like to ask you since you have more experience. I had a flash seeing her as my girlfriend. A literal flash. Never happened before,

Can you have those and yet nothing materialized? It was veeeeery strong. She showed sensitivity in her eyes that triggered a flash response,
              I have screwed this up really badly by making a casual fwb a GF, if things aren't broken you don't try to fix them or make them better.

Comment

No, she is active on on linkedin, has written posts, given likes etc... Facebook is however a relationship connection, and her husband no longer has her as friend (since she's gone) and her tagg as his wife is gone. It's reduced to "married"

Random quotes :

"If you are going through a divorce or planning to file in the near future, I recommend that you deactivate your Facebook account."

"A divorce lawyer will generally suggest the person to refrain from actively using social media accounts during the divorce and even after. He or she may ..."
                I see what you're saying but she might not immediately want to jump into something so serious after a divorce if that is what you're thinking or hoping for.

Comment

I see what you're saying but she might not immediately want to jump into something so serious after a divorce if that is what you're thinking or hoping for.
                  I saw her pressing the elevator button. She looked "rough". I did not want to say hello to her, walked right passed her. That was my instinct..." Don't talk to her." I worked with this woman for three months, she never looked like that in her aura

​​​​​​One week later she deletes her facebook. I think I got a good reading on her but who knows.... She is a very fun, charismatic girl. Think Jennifer love Hewitt.

Comment

I don’t invite females to my work

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I don’t invite females to my work
                      She invited me.

But I'm fed Up now.

Comment

Working...
                      X