• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      Haha good one mate.

Comment

• Rocky's true identity revealed:

http://www.hammeruncut.com/farting-m...with-the-wind/

A 35 year-old man has been banned from his favorite pub in West Fife, Scotland, for farting too much. Now just how bad do your farts have to stink to be banned from a drinking establishment?

Stewart Laidlaw, a 35 year-old man from Edinburgh is proud of his farts but patrons of Thirsty Kirsty’s say enough is enough. Laidlaw, who has been a regular for 7 years, is furious about the ban and says, “When you gotta go, you gotta go.” Obviously the owner of the pub agreed, so he said, “You gotta go.”

Mr. Laidlaw says he was given the boot because of a recent smoking ban, which means that now the noxious fumes of his farts are noticeable over the stench of the cigarette smoke, but the pub owner says he’s losing business because the man’s foul smelling gaseous emissions overpower the lovely piquant of puke and body odor his regulars are used to. “You can’t just have one guy sitting there farting his day away and nobody else coming in.”

I guess even drunks get tired of the “pull my finger” gag

Comment

• Originally posted by Georges View Post
          Rocky's true identity revealed:

A 35 year-old man has been banned from his favorite pub in West Fife, Scotland, for farting too much. Now just how bad do your farts have to stink to be banned from a drinking establishment?

Stewart Laidlaw, a 35 year-old man from Edinburgh is proud of his farts but patrons of Thirsty Kirsty’s say enough is enough. Laidlaw, who has been a regular for 7 years, is furious about the ban and says, “When you gotta go, you gotta go.” Obviously the owner of the pub agreed, so he said, “You gotta go.”

Mr. Laidlaw says he was given the boot because of a recent smoking ban, which means that now the noxious fumes of his farts are noticeable over the stench of the cigarette smoke, but the pub owner says he’s losing business because the man’s foul smelling gaseous emissions overpower the lovely piquant of puke and body odor his regulars are used to. “You can’t just have one guy sitting there farting his day away and nobody else coming in.”

at this pathetic jew trying to have a pop at me, ive told you before jew boy, you cant compete with us scottish

Comment

• Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
            Haha good one mate.
            cheers mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Georges View Post
              Rocky's true identity revealed:

that sounds just like rocky that does ...

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              at this pathetic jew trying to have a pop at me, ive told you before jew boy, you cant compete with us scottish
              rocky vs georges....*ding ding ding* round 1 commences

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                Yea maybe I can't compete in a drinking or foul body odor contest..

Relax, McGillacuddy.

Comment

• you fruity bastard

Comment

• Get out you curried piece of ****.

Comment

• The Farting Man was a funny article though.

Comment

Working...
                      X