Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scottish Members Chat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just to make it known , i want to apologise to Oasis lad , i went too far and i dont want to single you out as i did , im sorry for that mate i really am

my gripe is with a section named Limey lounge , i never ever even posted or looked at the section even after being a member after a year , when i eventually did i thought it would be a good place to chat

i soon realised it had a clique of a few guys who would not and did not respond to anything i posted or anyone else did .

the chat was only in one thread .

i then received some 'red K' from a member 'hoff' ,or whatever his name was

he didnt post to me or respond to a comment , he just hit his negative karma stuff.

i dont care for the karma and i dont care for guys whom cant debate .

all iv ever thought was that this site would be good with members from Scotland logging in and chatting .

man i think atleast ReName the Limey Lounge , perhaps UK TALK

Comment

• Is it really neccessary though?.

I don't think there is enough demand for it (only saying).

Can't you just make a group?.

Comment

• why have you posted here then ?

you have defeated the purpose of your own section

Comment

• What is this internet "apartheid"? .

Comment

• Get back in the Limey Lounge you ****s!

Comment

• i don't think the boss man cares too much about the scots.

Comment

• Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
                Is it really neccessary though?.

I don't think there is enough demand for it (only saying).

Can't you just make a group?.
                Over 20 members, go on BPP profile and youll see many people are for it, we aint asking for a big section on the board.

Were looking for a small section like team classic has, their is a team russia section lying empty with nobody in it, so why no have 20 scots and irish posters in it posting everyday.

Limey lounge is dead man, dont know about you, but talking about shemale ****, and playing the xbox dosent do anything for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
                  i don't think the boss man cares too much about the scots.
                  Nobody gives a fcuk what you think, why do you even bother coming in here and replying to this thread, this is about your 4th post between this thread and the other one, you dont agree with us having our own section well thats your opinoin now fcuk off, you aint wanted in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
                    i don't think the boss man cares too much about the scots.
                    I think its about time you took your dick out your arse and went elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                      Over 20 members, go on BPP profile and youll see many people are for it, we aint asking for a big section on the board.

Were looking for a small section like team classic has, their is a team russia section lying empty with nobody in it, so why no have 20 scots and irish posters in it posting everyday.

Limey lounge is dead man, dont know about you, but talking about shemale ****, and playing the xbox dosent do anything for me.
                      I'm not against it at all. Are us Englishmen to be allowed to post? in it .

I agree on the shemale **** and the XBOX chat, it's not my cup of tea.

Comment

Working...
                      X