No announcement yet.

Dating a Mexican women..advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    lmfao, relax. Pinay women can be as attractive as Mexican women and vice versa.
    Id like jizzing in them Pinays , Shadow67 is still butthurt that Morales, Márquez, Mayweather and ugas beat his idol and probably a Mexican took his girl or ****ed his mom
    Last edited by Gaydrien Boner; 02-12-2024, 01:29 PM. Reason: Pinay jizz

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      She's very dramatic...we're very happy but she has short lived fits where she just forgets about them the next minute....At this rate I will not know what is genuine or not.

examples:

"you look at every girl, go go with here" then acted salty when i wasn't even looking at another girl.

is this normal at first?

It's like she's testing me at every moment

No, is in the Latina culture. You will have to adapt. You can not really change how she was raised.

Women can vary from being low to high maintenance on issues. I am sorry it seems like this one is a high maintenance issue on this particular issue.

If you think she is salty now, you have not seen an angry Latina on this issue. If you love her and accept this is just how she is, move forward. BUT you will not charge her.

Now I will be stereotypical and say order her a margarita and take her dancing. They say Latina's LOVE both.

If she is testing you, it is because she semi trusts you on the issue... I think. That is the good side of it.

Comment

Working...
      X