Dating a Mexican women..advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

What do you know?
    I know how to defend myself with my fists, against know nothins (just like you) and am trained in the art of an Aggressive defense..................Rockin':boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

I know how to defend myself with my fists, against know nothins (just like you) and am trained in the art of an Aggressive defense..................Rockin':boxing
      Go learn about modern boxing and let's see if you can win money with predictions. So you can stop leeching off hardworking folks like Big Dunn, Chollo, and Travesty.

Comment

Go learn about modern boxing and let's see if you can win money with predictions. So you can stop leeching off hardworking folks like Big Dunn, Chollo, and Travesty.
        Modern boxing? Many 'modern' trainers don't know sheet. Todays pool of talent is rather thin and has been receding for a good number of years.

Big Dunn, Chollo, and Travesty: A salute to garbage.

I learned to predict fights and then execute the art. I will not watch todays fighters enough to matter. As a matter of fact, I didn't watch any fights to make my predictions.

I can do as you most likely can't. Tell you how and with what hand I'm going to slap you with and then do it. You are simply a know nothing!..................Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 06-09-2021, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Modern boxing? Many 'modern' trainers don't know sheet. Todays pool of talent is rather thin and has been receding for a good number of years.

Big Dunn, Chollo, and Travesty: A salute to garbage.

I learned to predict fights and then execute the art. I will not watch todays fighters enough to matter. As a matter of fact, I didn't watch any fights to make my predictions.

I can do as you most likely can't. Tell you how and with what hand I'm going to slap you with and then do it. You are simply a know nothing!..................Rockin'
          Well, what you know is useless. You know more than modern trainers but you are unemployed and have your hands out begging? Risible!

Comment

Well, what you know is useless. You know more than modern trainers but you are unemployed and have your hands out begging? Risible!
            An ******* will say what he will...........Rockin'

Comment

An ******* will say what he will...........Rockin'
              Facts hurt. You have nothing to teach or offer. You can only stretch out those palms, saying: Please, sir. May I have some more?

Folks like you prevent America from being greater.

Comment

Facts hurt. You have nothing to teach or offer. You can only stretch out those palms, saying: Please, sir. May I have some more?

Folks like you prevent America from being greater.
                Folks like me just flip you off and laugh.

I have most likely taken sheets that knew more boxing than you.

How's business? ..............Rockin'

Comment

Folks like me just flip you off and laugh.

I have most likely taken sheets that knew more boxing than you.

How's business? ..............Rockin'
                  But you can't prove it. Try training a kid and let's see.

Comment

But you can't prove it. Try training a kid and let's see.
                    Kids today, from what I found in working with them, are simply puzzies. As are you. But atleast the kids clean their snatch, unlike yourself..................Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 06-10-2021, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Kids today, from what I found in working with them, are simply puzzies. As are you. But atleast the kids clean their snatch, unlike yourself..................Rockin'
                      Sick f_ck. That isolation has you crazy. Why you worry about young girls crotches?

They are able to take care of themselves, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X