No announcement yet.

Who's the greatest Mexican boxer of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    When it's all said and done after Canelo unifies and then goads SOG out of retirement and sends him back into retirement it'll be hard not to have Canelo at number juan.

That'd be a huge event right there. Like when Leonard came back and fought Hagler.

Comment

I'd say Manny Pacquiao is the greatest Mexican fighter of all time!

Comment

Big boy Andy Ruiz! He knocked down superstar AJ and threw him around the ring like a sack of potatoes. He shocked the planet! Ruiz the Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

That'd be a huge event right there. Like when Leonard came back and fought Hagler.
          oye pana te escribo xk estos sitios de streaming de lo k yo se ya no sirven tirame un dm avisandome si sabes du uno k ya se k eres un cerebro.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

oye pana te escribo xk estos sitios de streaming de lo k yo se ya no sirven tirame un dm avisandome si sabes du uno k ya se k eres un cerebro.
            Check the inbox broski.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi Jinping View Post
              I'd say Manny Pacquiao is the greatest Mexican fighter of all time!
              He got slept and Jimmie was held back

pinoy putos say it seas a lucky Funch

I thought he was dead.

my primo has two filipina wives

Mexico mints champions and they whip up on all comers …

Comment

I see a lot of lists with Canelo not on them here. Come on I'd say he's definitely top 5.

Comment

Damn!! Has ANYone heard of Savadore Sanchez? if only he hadn't died so young but even so his record and skill in the ring is legendary

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

He got slept and Jimmie was held back

pinoy putos say it seas a lucky Funch

I thought he was dead.

my primo has two filipina wives

Mexico mints champions and they whip up on all comers …
                    Coming from a supot mexicant then it's toro kaka. Go mow my front yard, Panchito!
                    Last edited by Con Man; 05-18-2022, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• First off there were those saying Canelo was the greatest Mexican fighter. Please! Canelo has never beat an A fighter. There have been Mexican fighters who have accomplished that feat. Though at best they have only done it once or maybe twice in their careers. I don’t knock Canelo for his loss to Bivol though. That shouldn’t diminish him simply because looking at all the past Mexican fighters, I can confidently say that no Mexican fighter in history could beat a fighter the caliber of Bivol.

Comment

Working...
                      X