Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood in Blood out......vs American Me.......Wachugot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood in Blood out......vs American Me.......Wachugot?

I see the homie Clets startedted a blood in appriciation thread.....got me to thinking

Blood in Blood out......vs American Me.......who gots the more juice? which you like better and why?

ok.......................GO!

blood in blood out all day son. Its more entertaining flick. you got your serious moments and funny ones. It has the more memorable quotes than American me...

Comment

I didn't like the camera lighting throughout the American Me movie. It was way too dark, I tried adjusting the contrast and brightness on my TV and it still didn't help. For that reason alone I have to say Blood in Blood out. It was a great movie and the camera lighting was much more clear and crisp.

Comment

AMERICAN ME is #1 P4P Gangster movie of all time. Blood In Blood Out is a joke of a movie --- that movie tried to copy American Me and failed. A cholo turned cop? LOL.

LA PRIMERA LIVES!

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
          AMERICAN ME is #1 P4P Gangster movie of all time. Blood In Blood Out is a joke of a movie --- that movie tried to copy American Me and failed. A cholo turned cop? LOL.

LA PRIMERA LIVES!
          So it's some sort of chavala move for a cholo to turn his life around?

But I guess at the end of the day it's a thread about a gangster movie.

Blood in Blood Out is a more fun movie to watch and has better acting IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
            So it's some sort of chavala move for a cholo to turn his life around?

But I guess at the end of the day it's a thread about a gangster movie.

Blood in Blood Out is a more fun movie to watch and has better acting IMO.
            More like a soka. An ex-banger turning cop, THEN shoots his own cousin? That shyt wouldn't slide in real life. But agree... it's just a movie.. more like a comedy to me, doe.

Comment

From a non-Latino perspective I give a slight edge to American Me. Blood in Blood Out is more "entertaining" to watch but I felt like American Me captured the more realistic picture of the dark and gritty nature of the prison gang culture.

Comment

American Me is the gangster movie, blood in blood out is a movie about life.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                  American Me is the gangster movie, blood in blood out is a movie about life.
                  True. That shank scene in American Me was more gangster than anything in Blood in Blood Out. El Japo was not fucking around.

Comment

I can compare the two flicks to Menace II Society and Boyz N Tha Hood...

Blood in Blood Out is Menace...entertaining

American Me is Boyz N Tha Hood...a more serious, thought-provoking motion picture.

If I'm watching one with my homies it would be Blood in Blood Out...

If I'm watching one by myself and really thinking deep, it's American Me.

Comment

Working...
                    X