Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gilberto Ramirez será el primer campeon Mexicano de peso Super Mediano!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Que chichona..

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Woah woah woah.....don't you come in here talking mess about the King of Kings Leo El Famoso Terremoto Santa Cruz

As far as Ramirez goes he's undoubtedly the best fighter in the world under the age of 25. Hands down.

WAR ZURDO!!!

You made me eat my words after Leo embarrassed my boy Mares. Nothing but respect to you and El Terremoto since...

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        He's not Taino but he's a damn good fighter! WAR VALDEZ!!!
        mexicans pretty much killed pr boxing. mexicans have the right to call themselves tainos. I stand by what i said. Valdez... the new taino god.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          You made me eat my words after Leo embarrassed my boy Mares. Nothing but respect to you and El Terremoto since...

The featherweight division is stacked bro! Santa Cruz, Selby, Russell Jr, Valdez, Cuellar, Mares, JoJo Diaz.....I heard Hugo Ruiz wants to move up too.

By far the the best division in boxing IMO.

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
          mexicans pretty much killed pr boxing. mexicans have the right to call themselves tainos. I stand by what i said. Valdez... the new taino god.
          LOL, ok.

Comment

Valdez stole the show. I thought that fight was going to the late rounds but he got him out of there in what, 3 or 4 rounds? That was impressive.

I'd like to see him fight Nonito Donaire next. If Donaire's in good shape he could give him a really good fight. Valdez could grow even more from a fight like that.

Comment

Working...
            X