Donald Trump was Right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    First i am a mexican.
    So you self-identity as a Mexican, despite being an American citizen, and expect us to treat you as an American? How does that make any sense?

Stop being dishonest. You claim all these evil "white" people are mislabelling you as a Mexican when YOU YOURSELF identify as one.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    No he wasn't right. Undocumented workers commit crimes at a lower rate than American citizens.

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/jus...ts-and-crime-0

When you call MOST of Mexicans coming into this country rapist, criminals and murders, you are wrong.

Fuk you and fuk trump.
    Did you bother to read your own studies? They basically just said that second-generation Latinos are exceptionally criminal, and that "native" Americans have higher crime rates due to both these second-generation Latinos and African Americans.

It's funny you'd link to these studies because I'd imagine you'd consider them to be racist.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    You know what else is funny about this troll with this little posts. Is he won't show who he really is, shows what a coward he is.

And second, he doesn't understand the real issue and that's American companies hiring these undocumented workers for their benefit.

He should be mad at the companies, not the workers. Also be mad that Americans can't handle to do the same jobs. I know, I know, it's hot outside.
    So I'm a troll because I present a differing viewpoint? Interesting.

As for "blame", what makes you think I don't take issue with the corporate and political world influencing immigration policy for their own interests? It is a complex subject and you do it an injustice with your petty threats and insults.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Aren't you just providing evidence that illegal immigration destroys nations? I mean that seems like a silly thing for you to do.

Why the heck would the US want to get destroyed in the same way it destroyed its predecessors? That would be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
            Aren't you just providing evidence that illegal immigration destroys nations? I mean that seems like a silly thing for you to do.

Why the heck would the US want to get destroyed in the same way it destroyed its predecessors? That would be stupid.

Shut up honky.

Comment

Shut up honky.
              Reported for racism ;^)

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
                Reported for racism ;^)

lmao

Comment