No announcement yet.

Benavidez jr. : Lets see who gets schooled"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benavidez jr. : Lets see who gets schooled"

Tune in to see my boy take on his biggest test on saturday. This is a good chance for him to prove how durable and skillful he is to the world.

I love his confidence! Too much too soon me thinks doe.

I wish they would've gotten him a fight against somebody in the Top 50 before throwing him in against Herrera.

Comment

Is he still trained by Freddie Roach?

He looks really skinny at 140, at 5'11" maybe he should be fighting at 147.

Comment

I like jose skills alot. Been following him since he was 17. Now he gets his shot. A tough one but Big players show up in big games. Next big mexican American star right here. War benevidez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
          Is he still trained by Freddie Roach?

He looks really skinny at 140, at 5'11" maybe he should be fighting at 147.

i wonder why hes training in southpaw stance ? he was fighting at 147 . he had to drop for this one

Comment

Have been following him for a while. Can't wait for Saturday. The only fight I'm looking forward to tbh

Comment

Benavidez is a huge talent, always has been. The questions have been his health and inactivity. He needs to overcome those things, stay busy and elevate the level of his opponents.

Herrera is a great start, but I think it's going to be a very hard fight for him. Herrera is tough, skilled and very difficult style to deal with.

Should be very interesting to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                i wonder why hes training in southpaw stance ? he was fighting at 147 . he had to drop for this one

Damn, his last fight he weighed 150. 10 pounds is a lot to drop in one fight.

Andy Lee is listed at 6'2" and Benavidez looks just as tall as him in this pic.

I wonder if he's even going to make weight, and if he does will he be weightdrained no bueno

Last edited by BOXEO _; 12-12-2014, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                  Damn, his last fight he weighed 150. 10 pounds is a lot to drop in one fight.

Andy Lee is listed at 6'2" and Benavidez looks just as tall as him in this pic.

I wonder if he's even going to make weight, and if he does will he be weightdrained no bueno

i think hell be okay . hes young enough to be able to get away with it. i dont think he plans to do anymore 140 fight after this on though

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X