No announcement yet.

Cuando y como

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuando y como

empesastes a seguir el boxeo?. yo empese a seguir el boxeo como en el año 2000. luego en highschool tenian un clase de boxeo y de a ahi comense a entrenar y aprende a boxear. Luego termine en un gymnasio de box por un tiempo pero empese a trabajar y mi carera futura de box se termino .Mi apa era entrenador por un tiempo y mis hermanos estaba en box cuando eran niños. Somos un familia de box

Para ser sincero yo entre a este forum por que en ese tiempo(hace dos años) es cuando seguia el box religiosamente. Pero ahora ya no le presto la msima atencion. Pero he seguido aunque sea las peleas grandes desde por ahi del 2006.

Comment

mi papa boxeo en matamoros en los 70s, desde muy pequenos a mis hermanos y mis primos nos gusta el boxeo. yo amo el box pero tambien miro futbol,basket, golf.

Comment

Hector 'Macho' Camacho vs Edwin 'Chapo' Rosario (1986)

I was living in Puerto Rico at the time

I didn't want to go to sleep so I snuck downstairs and my father and his drunk friends were getting ready for the fight

my dad told me to go back upstairs but one of his friends told him to let me stay so I could watch the fight

all I heard thru out the fight was "dale duro puñeta!!!" "igado chapo igado"

love it ever since, here's a taste of that legendary fight

I took a brake from boxing when Trinidad lost to Hopkins (Hopkins cheated doe) that was a sad day for me

I've been to three Cotto fights here in NYC the most recent one was the one vs Maravilla it felt great to be in the same building as my boy and watch him make history

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          Hector 'Macho' Camacho vs Edwin 'Chapo' Rosario (1986)

I was living in Puerto Rico at the time

I didn't want to go to sleep so I snuck downstairs and my father and his drunk friends were getting ready for the fight

my dad told me to go back upstairs but one of his friends told him to let me stay so I could watch the fight

all I heard thru out the fight was "dale duro puñeta!!!" "igado chapo igado"

love it ever since, here's a taste of that legendary fight

I took a brake from boxing when Trinidad lost to Hopkins (Hopkins cheated doe) that was a sad day for me

I've been to three Cotto fights here in NYC the most recent one was the one vs Maravilla it felt great to be in the same building as my boy and watch him make history

You deserved a spanking then and you deserve a spanking now 4 only showing the 5th round !!!
          Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 09-12-2014, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            You deserved a spanking then and you deserve a spanking now 4 only showing the 5th round !!!
            haha!

Chapo rocked Camacho that round

Comment

Hace como 10 años mas o menos.

Comment

Hace unos 5 años, por ahí en el 2009 mas o menos.
                Manny Pacquiao me hizo comenzar a ver este deporte, y poco a poco, me fui interesando más por el deporte en general. Antes solo tenía referencias mínimas de otros boxeadores.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielmolilulu View Post
                  Hace unos 5 años, por ahí en el 2009 mas o menos.
                  Manny Pacquiao me hizo comenzar a ver este deporte, y poco a poco, me fui interesando más por el deporte en general. Antes solo tenía referencias mínimas de otros boxeadores.
                  quien es tu boxeador favorito?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    quien es tu boxeador favorito?
                    Pacquiao!!...pero ahora sigo a varios más. Canelo, Cotto, Valdez, Golovkin, Maidana, Marquez, Khan ...entre otros.
                    Saludos!

Comment

Working...
                    X