Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quien va a ganar??? Martinez o Cotto.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quien va a ganar??? Martinez o Cotto.......

Solo quedan cinco dias... Quien va ganar???

I think Cotto's going to win. Martinez is 40 years old and he's been out of the ring for 14 months plus his knees and shoulders are caca. Meanwhile Cotto looks like he's in the best shape he's been in a long time with Freddy Roach and his new strength and conditioning coach. Cotto's also the most skilled boxer Martinez has ever faced.

My prediction 12 round unanimous decision for Cotto. 7 rounds to 5.
    Miguel Cotto KO
    27.27%
    Miguel Cotto Decision
    27.27%
    Sergio Martinez KO
    31.82%
    Sergio Martinez Decision
    13.64%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Last edited by BOXEO _; 06-02-2014, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by BOXEO _; 06-04-2014, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I got Maravilla taking it. Yes he is 39 but I just think he is to big and fast for Cotto. I want to say his last five fights have all been against fighters bigger than him and he has been victorious and has ko'ed most of them. So Maravilla buy decision or late round KO. Can't wait for the fight!

Comment

It depends on the Sergio that shows up. If he's at anything higher than 80% that ****'s not going to distance.

It's hard to tell maybe Martinez is now shot to shi t. However I'm pulling for a Martinez win which will be difficult if it goes to distance. There's no way in hell Martinez is getting that D at the MSG.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                  It depends on the Sergio that shows up. If he's at anything higher than 80% that ****'s not going to distance.

It's hard to tell maybe Martinez is now shot to shi t. However I'm pulling for a Martinez win which will be difficult if it goes to distance. There's no way in hell Martinez is getting that D at the MSG.
                  If Cotto would have gotten the nod against Trout than I would agree with your second statement. Sergio is looking like he wants to hurt Cotto. It should be a good fight.

Comment

Martinez by murder.....................

Comment

Working...
                    X