No announcement yet.

Chicanos, Mexican American, Mexican, Hispanic, Latino...etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Túpac Amaru III View Post
    Who writes those journals? White people do. They don't want us to be proud of our roots. They want us to accept European culture. Have you ever been to Mexico? Go to Southern Xalisco, Michoacan, Zacatecas, Colima, et cetera, and tell people they're white. They'll laugh at you.
    Wow! my wife's family is from Southern Zacatecas, Los Sauz de Marquez to be exact. They look nothing like a native Indian. They are tall, white, have full beards and colored eyed. All you have to do is throw on a conquistador helmet!

Hahaha no seas mamon, la gente de Zacatecas y Jalisco por lo general no tiene mucho parecido a la gente indigena de Mexico.. a y yo no sabia que en Jalisco avia gente Nahuatl o Azteca.. huicholes si, aya en la Sierra pegado a Nayarit. Oye dime y que piensS de la gente de Los Altos de Jalisco?tambien son Nahuatl o Aztecas?
    Last edited by RIZO24; 03-27-2014, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      Wow! my wife's family is from Southern Zacatecas, Los Sauz de Marquez to be exact. They look nothing like a native Indian. They are tall, white, have full beards and colored eyed. All you have to do is throw on a conquistador helmet!

Hahaha no seas mamon, la gente de Zacatecas y Jalisco por lo general no tiene mucho parecido a la gente indigena de Mexico.. a y yo no sabia que en Jalisco avia gente Nahuatl o Azteca.. huicholes si, aya en la Sierra pegado a Nayarit. Oye dime y que piensS de la gente de Los Altos de Jalisco?tambien son Nahuatl o Aztecas?
      You're mostly white bro....don't let the haters and racist posters like cahua make you feel bad or ashamed...be proud bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal Chicano View Post
        You're mostly white bro....don't let the haters and racist posters like cahua make you feel bad or ashamed...be proud bro.
        I'm a racist now? Holy ****....news to me.

BTW I am Meztiso, so of course I have Spanish blood in me. I'm also tall for a Mexican, a tiny bit under 6 feet.

Again though, it's about CUTLURE over race. Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality and culture.

So I will ask the question again, why should I be proud of being Spanish if I have never been to Spain or know it's culture?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I'm a racist now? Holy ****....news to me.

BTW I am Meztiso, so of course I have Spanish blood in me. I'm also tall for a Mexican, a tiny bit under 6 feet.

Again though, it's about CUTLURE over race. Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality and culture.

So I will ask the question again, why should I be proud of being Spanish if I have never been to Spain or know it's culture?
          So what would you say to other Mexicans who call Mexican-Americans (that have no real connection with real Mexican culture) pochos or other derogatory names? Would you say it's ok fro me to only embrace America and it's culture, or would you act hostile and say I'm a sellout or that I have a "nopal en la frente" like many Mexicans usually act/say? towards me?

Comment

So what would you say to other Mexicans who call Mexican-Americans (that have no real connection with real Mexican culture) pochos or other derogatory names? Would you say it's ok fro me to only embrace America and it's culture, or would you act hostile and say I'm a sellout or that I have a "nopal en la frente" like many Mexicans usually act/say? towards me?
            Do you realize who I am? Do you realize that I was born in the U.S and spent half my life living in Mexico?

I have never called anyone a pocho or a naco because of where they are born. Be who you are CULTURALLY. There is such a thing as Mexican/American culture, aka Chicano culture.

You get that when you have two countries that border each other and one is as powerful and influential as the U.S is.

I know you are trolling, and you get your kicks out of it, but why don't you have a serious convo for once in your life? We are both, we are each, we are indigenous and we are also Meztiso. It's ok, that doesn't dimish who we are but I just can't associate whith Spain because I'm nto from there.

Why would I take pride in a country I have never visited? It just makes no sense man...lol

I recently found out I'm part Arabic as well in a geneology test, should I start parying to Mecca now?

Comment

You're a sellout because not only dont you embrace it you go against it. You are more strongly against Mexican illegals than Joe arpaio is. You dont even want a way for them to be legalized right? You have that same nazistic view .

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                What the fuc* does the dictionary have do with this? I know what black and white is.
                And I'm not talking about the history books. History is unfortunately written by the winners, so you can expect any history book to be biased towards to race writing it. I'm talking about books of science. Genealogy uses DNA and genetic markers to determine a person's origins. Science allows us to confirm or debunk the history books.

I have also never said that the initial mixture of mestizos didn't come from rape. Of course it did. I'm not denying that. What I am saying, what I have been saying, is that while there were some sections in Mexico who stayed purely Indian, they represent a very small % of Mexicans today.

Today's Mexican roots come from mestizos who mixed with other mestizos as well as the continuous influx of Europeans who came to Mexico during the colonial times. You must remember that the Spaniards who came with Cortes in the 1500's didn't just come once. For 300 years Spanish kept coming to Mexico [New Spain], by the thousands many of them staying. Even after Mexico gain it's independence from Spain, we saw an influx of Italian, Spanish, German, and other Europeans come to Mexico.
                Today after 500 hundred years of continuous mix with new European blood that kept coming in, (remember there was no new influx of Indian blood since most of them were dead refused to mix or already mixed) we see more European in today's Mestizo than Indian.

Not saying today's Mexican is European. He's still a mestizo, with simply more European ancestry than Indian. DNA markers confirm all of this.

And I find it difficult to understand why you would deny Spanish roots based on the atrocities they committed, but value Nahuatl blood, even though it is known that they committed just as many atrocities to the other natives whom they conquered.
                Let us not forget that Cortes was successful in defeating the Aztecs because he received help from so many other tribes within the area who hated the Aztecs. Much like the Spaniards you hate so much, the Aztecs also raped, killed and enslaved many people.
                1. My family specifically has zero to very little Spanish blood.

2. You'll never be equal to the Spanish people that you love so much. Peninsulares at the top, Criollos second, and Mestizos (YOU) third.

3. Let us not forget that Cortes was successful in defeating the Mexicas because your beloved European people didn't wash their filthy f**king a$$es and brought diseases.

And what is your source for your genetics statistics, I'd like to check it out.

Make sure you wash your a$$ okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post

Oh, we're all over Xalisco putita, Nahuas De La Costa, Nahuas Del Sur, Otomi, Zapotlaneca, Tepehuan, Caxcan. There's about 40 tribes throughout Xalisco. Obviously you don't come out to our neck of the woods. Don't! We don't want to be infected with your greed and filth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Túpac Amaru III View Post
                    Oh, we're all over Xalisco putita, Nahuas De La Costa, Nahuas Del Sur, Otomi, Zapotlaneca, Tepehuan, Caxcan. There's about 40 tribes throughout Xalisco. Obviously you don't come out to our neck of the woods. Don't! We don't want to be infected with your greed and filth.
                    no te enojes ese, a mi me vale madre si eres Indio o Mestizo. Lo que yo quiero que entiendes es que en mi region de Jalisco, nunca e visto una de esas tribes que tu hablas. Otra cosa, mi esposa es del sur de Zacatecas y conozco su pueblo y rancherias de alrededor y no ay de esas tribes que mencionas, por lo general es pura gente muy Blanca al igual que en los Altos de Jalisco.

I'm proud to be Mexican! I was born there and embrace my culture but I hate how people try to categorize all Mexicans under one race or ethnicity. Mexico is a country full of diversity just like the USA. I have a hard enough time trying to educate Americans, especially Americans who have never been to Mexico or lived around large Mexican communities, they think like you, that all Mexicans are Native looking, the typical stereotype that even our own people want to shove down our throats.

I educate the fools, just like I have to educate your stupid ass! Mexicans come in all shapes in color jotolon. Like White Mexicans in Los Altos de Jalisco and most states in the north, Nuevo León, Aguascalientes, Zacatecas and Tamaulipas to Indios or Mestizos in the Southern part of Mexico or your ****en neck of the woods. Don't come hollering your Indio pride over in Los Altos because you will get dealt with putita!!

Comment

• Damn Tupac Amaru for being Peruvian is kickin ass and taking names.

Comment

Working...
                      X