Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also rooting for Angulo. I don't dislike Canelo or anything I just like Angulo more. He does look like a real cool guy. Very humble.

Comment

la pelea no resulto como muchos esperabamos.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        la pelea no resulto como muchos esperabamos.
        Actually, happened exactly how I called it. I predicted a beating and stoppage in the 10th.

Comment

i expected a little more from angulo. The guy had no answers for canelo...

Comment

Win or lose, im still an Angulo fan. But he didnt try as hard as I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
              Win or lose, im still an Angulo fan. But he didnt try as hard as I thought.
              When you have a dude like Angulo admitting Canelo's punches were bothering him "a little bit" from round one you're gonna have a problem. Canelo was just too fast and too skilled for Angulo, shit he was even too strong. He tried but Canelo's gameplan was pretty good, charged to be the aggressor first and make Angulo hesitate before throwing. People here in Mexico had a weird reaction, I though everyone was going to jump back into the bandwagon but many people are saying the fight was fixed and that Canelo's a fraud, That Angulo got payed to lose which isn't true at all. Canelo is a really talented guy I was pleased with everything he did in there he showed he has what it takes to be at the top level he came in with a great mentality after the loss which is a great attribute.

Comment

Working...
              X