• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    and he's a quitter with no forehead
    Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    I agree, Maniac's a great poster.
    Glad to see both of you back! I was fighting Flojotos left and right, and they still couldn't knock me down! I felt like Antonio Margarito .... A fuccin Aztec God!

Comment

Someone mentioned(they were celebrating) in a thread in the main forum something about Maniac being perma banned but I didn't believe it. So I came here ASAP and apparently it is true. I hope it's not a permanent ban, these guys only give as good as they receive.

FREE MANIAC.

Comment

Welcome back guys

Comment

Man this sucks, Maniac was known to put fools in their place when out of line. Stand up guy.

Comment

but you got guys like valentino saying that our daughters will get smashed by blackmen and how mexicans are the second best race behind blacks...and he doesnt get banned

the canelo/mayweather in Miami thread...

SMH.....

Comment

Both these dudes are good posters

They keep it real

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
                but you got guys like valentino saying that our daughters will get smashed by blackmen and how mexicans are the second best race behind blacks...and he doesnt get banned

the canelo/mayweather in Miami thread...

SMH.....
                That Flojoto got nothing, homie. Along with the rest of Flojotos.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocaut29 View Post
                  That Flojoto got nothing, homie. Along with the rest of Flojotos.
                  chale i aint worried

but there is a double standard going on....

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
                    chale i aint worried

but there is a double standard going on....
                    Mu****ers who throw race in a debate are weak minded fools. It's best to just ignore them. But I get what you're saying. I think the Mods do a good job. There was one Rican mofo who was disrespecting Mexicans by putting an avi of a bunch of Mexicans at a Home Depot lot, then to top it off, he made some bs remarks. I reported him and he got banned with a quickness. I think they wanna keep these Flojos 'cause this is the only spot where Floyd has fans.

Also, I believe the whole Maniac and Thuggery was just some confusion.

I'm glad they're back. They're my heros.

Maniac reminds me of Margarito
                    And
                    thuggery reminds me of Marquez.
                    Two bad asses!

Comment

Originally posted by Nocaut29 View Post
                      Mu****ers who throw race in a debate are weak minded fools. It's best to just ignore them. But I get what you're saying. I think the Mods do a good job. There was one Rican mofo who was disrespecting Mexicans by putting an avi of a bunch of Mexicans at a Home Depot lot, then to top it off, he made some bs remarks. I reported him and he got banned with a quickness. I think they wanna keep these Flojos 'cause this is the only spot where Floyd has fans.

Also, I believe the whole Maniac and Thuggery was just some confusion.

I'm glad they're back. They're my heros.

Maniac reminds me of Margarito
                      And
                      thuggery reminds me of Marquez.
                      Two bad asses!
                      haha chingon

Comment

Working...
                      X