Clear All

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    hmmmmmmmm never heard this one......dig it

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
        Boom Shakalaka

Comment

• You guys love oldies and so do I, “I only have eyes for you” Great song, when my too got outta Vietnam, he was a green barer, and his comrades, were mainly other chicanos and black guys.

He got outta bam in 71, several tours ...

He introduced me to wicked Wilson Pickett, Otis, Janice, and all kinds of oldies.

There was a radio station, not wolf man jack or Casey Casim, but a Chicano atzlan pirate station.. playing music we love. It was usually typical ghetto dedications, I’m ghetto. Proud of it.

I’m going to dedicate this song to my wife... Curtis mayfield and the impressions. “I’m so proud”

If you know it post a link for this old homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            You guys love oldies and so do I, “I only have eyes for you” Great song, when my too got outta Vietnam, he was a green barer, and his comrades, were mainly other chicanos and black guys.

He got outta bam in 71, several tours ...

He introduced me to wicked Wilson Pickett, Otis, Janice, and all kinds of oldies.

There was a radio station, not wolf man jack or Casey Casim, but a Chicano atzlan pirate station.. playing music we love. It was usually typical ghetto dedications, I’m ghetto. Proud of it.

I’m going to dedicate this song to my wife... Curtis mayfield and the impressions. “I’m so proud”

If you know it post a link for this old homie.
            You talkn bout the Art Laboe show (spelling)

Comment

• The Chi-lites "Have you seen her"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X