No announcement yet.

Oldies but goodies......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    hahahhahaha what are you talkn bout dawgy that movie was legit.....if it was so bad how did you get the reference??? hahah
    actually I was high as hell when I watched it (10 years ago) I haven't seen it since, was it as good as American Grafitti? I honestly don't remember the plot, I just remember that cheesy ass Shrimp Shack song.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      actually I was high as hell when I watched it (10 years ago) I haven't seen it since, was it as good as American Grafitti? I honestly don't remember the plot, I just remember that cheesy ass Shrimp Shack song.
      hahahha...........nah I wouldn't rate it quite that high (no pun intended) but it was pretty good.....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        hahahha...........nah I wouldn't rate it quite that high (no pun intended) but it was pretty good.....

I'm gonna rent it next time I go to Hollywood Video, there's probably some good songs that I missed.

Here's a Wolfman Jack classic.

Comment

Last edited by UTEP; 06-09-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              OK, you fuked up ese, see you youngsters come up with all the commercial stuff that everyone knows, but you don't know about the REAL fukin oldies.

Let me school you on some rolas that really changed us. This was baby making music....y'all don't know about this **** right here.

Brenton Wood had fire....

that's a good jam right there

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
                Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                A Ric speaking of movies do you remember American Graffiti? Man that movie had so many classic oldies it's not even funny. Here's one by the Skyliners.

Good tunes!!!

Comment

keep em coming

Comment

Comment

Sunday night nuff sedd

Comment

Working...
                      X