Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            the new gen of Tejano

not a fan of the new stiff :guns:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                  Is Ramon Ayala considered Tejano music? Please no!! I thought he was straight Norteņo music, I can appreciate the accordion playing in Tejano music but that's it. Can't feel the way they dance with all the turns, it just seems that they are not moving with the rhythm of the music like the way we would dance Norteņo music. Let me say this though, I'm from California so Tejano music to me is strange and never could listen to most of it. Ramon Ayala I can listen to all day, he is the real deal but he doesn't sound like the Tejano music you guys have been posted. Grupo Pesado, Poder and Palomo are good IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                    Is Ramon Ayala considered Tejano music? Please no!! I thought he was straight Norteņo music, I can appreciate the accordion playing in Tejano music but that's it. Can't feel the way they dance with all the turns, it just seems that they are not moving with the rhythm of the music like the way we would dance Norteņo music. Let me say this though, I'm from California so Tejano music to me is strange and never could listen to most of it. Ramon Ayala I can listen to all day, he is the real deal but he doesn't sound like the Tejano music you guys have been posted. Grupo Pesado, Poder and Palomo are good IMO.

We like to claim him as one of our own but no he's Puro Norteno. His cd's are always in the 'Tejano' and 'Norteno' catagories at the stores though. He was always performing at the Tejano concerts too.

Comment

Tejano radio stations play this song a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X