Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There has been quite a bit of Mex Vs Rican bashin lately.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
    I support Garcia to a limit. Me being a neighbor of Philly and liking the Birds since young age I support the local fighter but the whole PR flux shhiet is taken out of context by desperate high horse egotistic online letter punchers on the other side. Who the fuk cares ya know I'm PR and I don't support him because he has PR in him.

He's got the meanest hook in the business actively and the steel dipped chin with a never die will is a great add on I see him progressing every fight with tools being added. Time will tell if he's legit with a Mattysse or Peterson win I'm a fond believer of styles makes fights. I don't like the flashy rap attitude it's bogus and rundown but it is what it is!
    that's it right there, the boy is a fighter plain and simple.

Comment

Im starting to like Angel Garcia more and more by the fight. Mainly because he does and talks a lot of ish, and gets away with it, thus making people mad, and as a boxing fan who vividly remembers Hopkins disrespecting ricans and saying he would never be beaten by a white guy, having a nuyorican blacks is sweet revenge. Lets see what he has to say should he face Pederson or Mathysse.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
        Im starting to like Angel Garcia more and more by the fight. Mainly because he does and talks a lot of ish, and gets away with it, thus making people mad, and as a boxing fan who vividly remembers Hopkins disrespecting ricans and saying he would never be beaten by a white guy, having a nuyorican blacks is sweet revenge. Lets see what he has to say should he face Pederson or Mathysse.
        im starting to like danny garcia homie so please dont ruin it for me, lol, lol, you like to **** around from time to time so please dont start acting like a mayweather fanboy(about garcia), lol, if that happens , youl be the guy who starts the bashin of puerto rico when puerto rico is down, lol, puerto rico is gonna have a serious fighter in danny, lol, this guy if handled right can probably be a 3 weight champ, lol, i want ortiz vs danny garcia as a next fight up, then mathysse for garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          im starting to like danny garcia homie so please dont ruin it for me, lol, lol, you like to **** around from time to time so please dont start acting like a mayweather fanboy(about garcia), lol, if that happens , youl be the guy who starts the bashin of puerto rico when puerto rico is down, lol, puerto rico is gonna have a serious fighter in danny, lol, this guy if handled right can probably be a 3 weight champ, lol, i want ortiz vs danny garcia as a next fight up, then mathysse for garcia
          Finally something comes out your mouth that is not total buggery.....

Garica Oritz FTW!!

Comment

Garcia is a good fighter and im starting to like the kid, but he still has a lot to prove. A fight with Maidana or Ortiz would be good. Then he can fight Matthyse if he beats Peterson. I cant say Garcia will ever fight any Golden Boy fighters because it looks unlikely, But alvarado or Rios would give him a good scrap. Anyways the kid comes to fight and his style is pleasing to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              Finally something comes out your mouth that is not total buggery.....

Garica Oritz FTW!!
              relax homie....................lol , relax

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                Garcia is a good fighter and im starting to like the kid, but he still has a lot to prove. A fight with Maidana or Ortiz would be good. Then he can fight Matthyse if he beats Peterson. I cant say Garcia will ever fight any Golden Boy fighters because it looks unlikely, But alvarado or Rios would give him a good scrap. Anyways the kid comes to fight and his style is pleasing to watch.
                im diggin an Ortiz fight to be honest............

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                  I support Garcia to a limit. Me being a neighbor of Philly and liking the Birds since young age I support the local fighter but the whole PR flux shhiet is taken out of context by desperate high horse egotistic online letter punchers on the other side. Who the fuk cares ya know I'm PR and I don't support him because he has PR in him.

He's got the meanest hook in the business actively and the steel dipped chin with a never die will is a great add on I see him progressing every fight with tools being added. Time will tell if he's legit with a Mattysse or Peterson win I'm a fond believer of styles makes fights. I don't like the flashy rap attitude it's bogus and rundown but it is what it is!
                  Originally posted by baya View Post
                  that's it right there, the boy is a fighter plain and simple.
                  So now you boricuas are realizing what an advantage it is to have a great chin now hu?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    So now you boricuas are realizing what an advantage it is to have a great chin now hu?

Wait...I never knew the Ricans were not behind Danny boy....I thought he was BIG in Rico....what up with that???

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

him and rios ... it's all i want.

Comment

Working...
                      X