No announcement yet.

Burgos won.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
    Who's defending Martinez? 99.99999 of us thought it was the wrong decision que idiota..
    But we are mad o eso es lo que esta el idiota diciendo jajajaja.

Comment

Rocky martinez is the equvilent to Rocky juarez both boring fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
        And if ya'll really want to talk about a true roberry.....

Brandon Rios vs. Richard Abril

That was the most utterly disgusting decision I have seen in a long time. I had that fight 120-108 for abril lol.
        rios won that fight easy

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          Rocky martinez is the equvilent to Rocky juarez both boring fighters.

No way, very bad comparison. Rocky Juarez is a G, I also like Rocky Martinez and his last fight was exciting.

Comment

juarez might be a G but i fall asleep at his fights...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              juarez might be a G but i fall asleep at his fights...
              rocky juarez is ****in boring

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post

in boxing to win a fight you need to outland your opponent or knock him out, martinez outlanded his opponent so he won the fight, its really simple.

what part of the fight was that, or what fight are you confusing that one with? wtf is wrong with you two trolls?

EVERYONE is saying he lost against burgos lol, but against beltran? gimme a break miner.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...ltran-compubox

please take a look at that and stfu.

Now you say defending martinez cuz he won a fight is pathetic? LMAO!!!!!
                Martinez with his limited skillset is like your great mexican hero margarito lol.

Oh and he's not a cheater lol, just stop it already its pathetic.....
                How dare you say that.You wish Martinez was as good as Margarito. Rocky is the champion of all bums. Y'all should be ashamed to have him as a fake ass champion. Just goes to show you the emberassing state boxing is in your island... haha Arriba PR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  But we are mad o eso es lo que esta el idiota diciendo jajajaja.

Bad bad we should be truly 'ashamed' of ourselves for Rocky being a champ .Que cosa mas redicula, I don't mind the occasional trolling around here but how coincidence that he works in a cave? not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                    Bad bad we should be truly 'ashamed' of ourselves for Rocky being a champ .Que cosa mas redicula, I don't mind the occasional trolling around here but how coincidence that he works in a cave? not surprised.
                    Lo unico ridiculo es el boxeo de la isla de el encanto..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                      Lo unico ridiculo es el boxeo de la isla de el encanto..
                      nah bro, from what i recall you said you're not a miner anymore. Does that mean you quit like a puto?

Comment

Working...
                      X