Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jtcs1981's buddy is owning the mexican league.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
    seriously stfu if you have such a problem with me put me on ignore or just dont respond to me cuz im done with your ***** ass crying all the time
    If I wanted you on ignore, you will be like plenty of the NSB trolls. You will probably get excited about making that list and will make a post mentioning it. So no, no ignore list for you. But if you dont like my response to you, stop being an ignorant fck. Now, go back to watch cartoons.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      Tienes toda la razon, aunque la lavadora mas grande de dinero en Mexico es la FMF. Miles de millones de pesos se lavan ahi.
      Es la manera mas facil de hacerlo. Gastas miles en salarios pero mientes sobre ingresos y puedes utilizar el dinero libremente. El lado positivo de las drogas: Creas empleos

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        Es la manera mas facil de hacerlo. Gastas miles en salarios pero mientes sobre ingresos y puedes utilizar el dinero libremente. El lado positivo de las drogas: Creas empleos
        Mal pagados.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          If I wanted you on ignore, you will be like plenty of the NSB trolls. You will probably get excited about making that list and will make a post mentioning it. So no, no ignore list for you. But if you dont like my response to you, stop being an ignorant fck. Now, go back to watch cartoons.
          so you get some sort of pleasure from me making you cry what a ****ing ***get dont ever reply to me directly and i wont reply to you directly in any other threads, deal ***get?

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
            Anyway this is another thread that proves some mexicans in boxingscene have such a fascination for puerto ricans, they take time to watch videos that has nothing to do with their people or their country.

Oh yeah, I forgot jtcs1981's basketball playing friend was mexican, Im such a man whore.:boobies:

El lado positivo de las drogas: Creas empleos
            Sad but true.
            Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 01-08-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X