Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remind me how Arce managed to beat Vazquez Jr. again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
    how long ago was that? and your still crying about it lol pinche puta.
    Crying? I just asked you to Red K me again cuz that is the only thing you can do as you cant talk about the sport.

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    Bro.. I know about boxing! Huracagado is just a hater and it is clear as water that he hates anything Mexican, He can deny it and try to hide with lies that he backs certain Mexican fighters.. I see right through that idiot!! When I said that Arce had done more than all or most fighters I was not lying, what PR fighter has won more championships in different weight classes than Arce?? Im not lying with that.. I can be a sensable and legit poster and debate with any legit PR poster on here, But Huracagado es un pendejo ignorante...
    Arce titles have been interim titles. And he never was the best fighter in his division. I can understand that he fought a bunch of no names because in the lower division there is no money and that is the best way to make money for them. But his accomplishments are nothing compare to Gomez or Benitez just to mention two. (Please dont use the Sanchez argument for who was Gomez daddy or whatever. It has nothing to do with Arce).

Comment

This thread has nothing to do with ricans. But you can see the two ******s bringing up the name because they dont know better. Arce career was nothing spectacular. Winning interim title and not beating the best in your division is nothing to brag about. Why is it that you have to be butthurt everytime someone speaks the truth? You dont like the comment you have to bring the nationality of the fighter and the TS just to feel better. Grow up ignorant fcks

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        This thread has nothing to do with ricans. But you can see the two ******s bringing up the name because they dont know better. Arce career was nothing spectacular. Winning interim title and not beating the best in your division is nothing to brag about. Why is it that you have to be butthurt everytime someone speaks the truth? You dont like the comment you have to bring the nationality of the fighter and the TS just to feel better. Grow up ignorant fcks
        you are also bringing up the ricans, lol, they suck in boxing, lol, this thread has nothing to do with ricans but it has everything to do with people who enjoy seeing puerto ricans lose like filipinos, armenians, new yorkers, brazilians, etc. lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          you are also bringing up the ricans, lol, they suck in boxing, lol, this thread has nothing to do with ricans but it has everything to do with people who enjoy seeing puerto ricans lose like filipinos, armenians, new yorkers, brazilians, etc. lol, nyahahahaha
          Brazilians too? Damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
            The point Im trying to make is that fight was a fluke and wouldnt happen again. Those comparisons between Concepción fight and vazquez fight are not relevant especially since Donaire let Concepción come in as a superbantamweight in a super flyweight fight. The Vazquez, Montiel, and Arce fight where all on even grounds.

If a shot fighter is someone that is 33 years old, and has just suffered his first loss in three years, I cant imagine what Cotto is right now.

Maybe Vazquez Jr. should focus on winning interim belts and fighting guys that wont accomplish anything in their careers so he can get the same respect you give Arce then.
            Ok te respondo hasta hoy porque solo uso el foro 4 horas al dia mientras trabajo. En fin, segun tu subes mucho de los boxeadores Mexicanos y no admites que los años de Arce ya habian pasado. Desde que subio a peso gallo ya no fue el mismo. El sigue manteniendo el corazon de guerrero y un buen gancho de izquierda al higado lo cual lo saco aflote pero contra boxeadores ya no tenia nada que hacer. Si solo habia perdido hace 3 años pero como bien lo decias su oposicion ya no era nada del otro mundo. Yo le doy respeto al boxeador que lo merece sea de donde sea. Cuando Arce era peso mosca era de los mejores si no el mejor mosca de su epoca. Cuando vea que Vazquez haga algo le dare el credito que se merece.
            La carrera de Arce, despues de sus mejores tiempos se compara a la de Cotto en 154 libras y no por eso vamos a quitares el credito de lo que hicieron en sus mejores tiempos.

Cuando comparamos la pelea de Concepcion, honestamente crees que el peso que llevaba el torito fue determinante? Se realista, WV era igual de pesado y fisicamente mas grande que Concepcion. Simplemente fueron estilos que no se acoplaron bien.

Comment

Brazilians too? Damn it.
              cotto is a quitter

Comment

cotto is a quitter
                I know. Maybe he is gay too. The details are there.

Comment

I know. Maybe he is gay too. The details are there.
                  of course they are, you said it yourself, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

of course they are, you said it yourself, lol, nyahahaha
                    At last some validity to my post. Thanks man. Le das honor a tu nombre.

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
                      As for the thread, I always thought Papito could beat Arce in a rematch. The things that ****ed him over in their fight was a stupid gameplan from Vazquez that ultimately led him to gassing out.

Shame they didn't have an immediate rematch. It's pointless by now.

Also, @ "Puerto Ricans wishing they had someone as good as Arce" We've had at least a dozen fighters better than him. Y'all can have Arce.
                      cotto and calderon took a knee to a mexican opponent, lol, they are puerto ricos best this era and they both are puzzys, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X