Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remind me how Arce managed to beat Vazquez Jr. again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto sucks more than orlando cruz and ricky martin put togetehr lol they also shave their eyebrows, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      cotto sucks more than orlando cruz and ricky martin put togetehr lol they also shave their eyebrows, lol, nyahahahaha
      Walter Mercado

Comment

Originally posted by Garofalo View Post
        Walter Mercado
        he a gay psychic from the island of puerto rico i suppose, lol, he predicted that cotto will shame his country wife and kids by quitting on a knee to a mexican fighter, lol, true story, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          You are a ****** if you think I am crying about it, dumb fck

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          you still mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Garofalo
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jtcs1981

I dont know but it is a possibility. For all I know he is suspect. If you are interested in that you can look for him in twitter and ask him if he want to do you aswell.

Yeah well he representing caguas as the pride of caguas so I figured you would know more about it since your profile says you're also from caguas. How could you be proud of a fighter who touches another man on the cheeks then sleeps with him in the same bed. I would have moved out of there and put Alaska on my profile or some sht.
            Why? That dont bother me. Plenty of gay people around the world. Are you upset about it? Your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest
              Quote:

you still mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , lol, nyahahaha
              Damn, you caught me. You are good at it. I just broke my two screens. I need some advice carnal. Como hago para no estar enojado?

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                Why? That dont bother me. Plenty of gay people around the world. Are you upset about it? Your problem.

You just came out of the closet on an internet forum. Can't say I'm happy for you..

Comment

TS got owned

Comment

Originally posted by Garofalo
                    Quote:

You just came out of the closet on an internet forum. Can't say I'm happy for you..
                    Interesting. Stupid and not rational but interesting. Prueba de que el sistema de educacion publica puede funcionar. Personas con ******acion mental aprenden a usar computadoras y tienen teorias. Me alegro por ti muchachito. Sigue esforzandote

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post

lmao i took it easy on your sorry ass and when i come back i see that tha greatest has torn your ass to pieces lol what a....................wait for it................................................ .................................................. ............................Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuta lulz

Comment

Working...
                      X