No announcement yet.

WAR Marquez....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    puta ka gago milagro na manalo si marquez dahil ke heredia .. natalo ni marquez isa beses si pac pero natalo ni pac si marquez tres beses...
    A chingar a tu reputa madre con tu idioma hediondo a otro lado hipocrita hijo de las mil putas.

Toma tu quinta pelea

"peeleft:

Comment

bull**** man ...pac has been thinking to do that for a long time ..he did'nt have to face marquez but he still did...it's time for marquez to do the same if he is a gentleman...
      What are you talking about. Many believe pacman lost 2 and 3 thats why he gave him another chance to settle the score. Now the score has been settled. you cant argue a knockout...

Comment

congrats to marquez but please dont deny my boy pac a rematch ....he did'nt deny you one...

let's make the 5th fight happen getlemen!
        Would you be thinking the same had Pacquiao KOs Marquez? Wasn't Pacquiao saying that this fight would seal the deal? It works both ways man, if you get booed off the ring in the third fight is because people thought you lost. A rematch had to happen and you got KOd end of story.

Marquez can retire and people shouldn't bash him for that. He did what he tried to accomplish all these years. He's 39 years old this was probably his last hurrah.

Comment

puta ka gago milagro na manalo si marquez dahil ke heredia .. natalo ni marquez isa beses si pac pero natalo ni pac si marquez tres beses...
          Now the tables have turned and its pinoys the ones butthurt. Stick to being classy like your champ if you're gonna post in the Latino Lounge or otherwise go f yourself with your brothers.

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          What are you talking about. Many believe pacman lost 2 and 3 thats why he gave him another chance to settle the score. Now the score has been settled. you cant argue a knockout...
          Actually it can when the one dominating up till the point of stoppage was the one who got ktfo. I dont know how excrutiating must be to fight with a nose clogged up by your blood but it can't be good. A fifth fight is well deserved.

Comment

Marquez should go get a fat ass paid day.....if that is Marquez Pac 5 then so be it....I say he has earned a mad cash out.....go figure out who will bring that massive money and that that fight...May...BamBam...Pac...Bradley.....who ever...Marquez is in the driver's seat now.....shot calla...big balla....

and don't get it twisted for ma one dude who posted here I think Dances with wolfs...everyone is having fun with the KO....even me....but there is no disrespect towards your people....the pinoys is cool by me....and I got mad respect and admiration for Manny...but the got got....and that "Mexecutioner" talk needs to be paid back so we took it for a while...now is ya'll turn.....but again all in good fun......true story

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              Now the tables have turned and its pinoys the ones butthurt. Stick to being classy like your champ if you're gonna post in the Latino Lounge or otherwise go f yourself with your brothers.

Actually it can when the one dominating up till the point of stoppage was the one who got ktfo. I dont know how excrutiating must be to fight with a nose clogged up by your blood but it can't be good. A fifth fight is well deserved.
              I dont know about dominating, it was close fight and MArquez was also giving it to Pacquiao.. No need for a fifth fight, Marquez clearly proved he is better than Pacquiao.. It would be the same outcome in a fifth fight, Pacquiao would be to over aggressive to get back at Marquez for the humiliating KO and that would play into Marquez favor since he is a very good and intelligent counter puncher.. Marquez should retire, he is close to 40 and can go out on top..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                I dont know about dominating, it was close fight and MArquez was also giving it to Pacquiao.. No need for a fifth fight, Marquez clearly proved he is better than Pacquiao.. It would be the same outcome in a fifth fight, Pacquiao would be to over aggressive to get back at Marquez for the humiliating KO and that would play into Marquez favor since he is a very good and intelligent counter puncher.. Marquez should retire, he is close to 40 and can go out on top..
                Going out on top.....is great...but going out with a SHIET load of money is better.....specially in boxing.......

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Marquez should go get a fat ass paid day.....if that is Marquez Pac 5 then so be it....I say he has earned a mad cash out.....go figure out who will bring that massive money and that that fight...May...BamBam...Pac...Bradley.....who ever...Marquez is in the driver's seat now.....shot calla...big balla....

and don't get it twisted for ma one dude who posted here I think Dances with wolfs...everyone is having fun with the KO....even me....but there is no disrespect towards your people....the pinoys is cool by me....and I got mad respect and admiration for Manny...but the got got....and that "Mexecutioner" talk needs to be paid back so we took it for a while...now is ya'll turn.....but again all in good fun......true story
                  exactly if Marquez isnt getting at least a guranteed 12 Mill plus PPV he shouldnt fight imo

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    exactly if Marquez isnt getting at least a guranteed 12 Mill plus PPV he shouldnt fight imo
                    minimum......

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Going out on top.....is great...but going out with a SHIET load of money is better.....specially in boxing.......
                      He just made a whole bunch of it. He's a multi-millionare with a career after boxing being in ESPN and he can continue to do so until he's old as fuck. His english improves everytime I hear him and he can land better commentator gigs with his improved english. He can retire in top of the world. He's 39 and this was probably his biggest effort. I hope his family urges him to retire he has nothing else to prove. He's already well stablished and set for life to give his family a great future.

Comment

Working...
                      X