No announcement yet.

Evgeny Gradovich a.k.a "the mexican russian"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    ****ing unbelievable brutal fight, lol, it was a ****ing bloody azz war and gradovich looked like a ****ing mini margarito, this guy is ****in special
    he fought like a mexican, lol, i thought billy was about to quit for a moment, lol, this lil **** can fight,

Hell yea that was a bad ass fight! The Mexican Russian is never in a boring fight, it's always a WAR. He's gotta fan for life right here. Robert Garcia is the best trainer in the game right now.

Comment

He fought hard and tough but he's not that good to be honest. When he fights someone ore skilled and a bigger puncher, I think he's in trouble.

This was a good and bad thing for him because he won the title, but he also is now has a bulls eye on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        He fought hard and tough but he's not that good to be honest. When he fights someone ore skilled and a bigger puncher, I think he's in trouble.

This was a good and bad thing for him because he won the title, but he also is now has a bulls eye on his back.
        i agree........but it's never a bad thing when you win a title

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

evgeny beat mauricio munoz in a boxer punching style scrap and won, you stated the obvious in your inner frustration comments(based on you not liking me as a poster, lol, you state things i say negatively based on you not liking me (true story), lol, good and bad you say????????!!!!!!!!!!!, you think he should lose instead of being the guy with the bullseye on his bakk, he wants to win and have the bullseye on his bakk, lol, you wouldnt cause its good and bad, you dont want to win so you prefer failure than sucess, lol, you need to think of what you type before typing, all fighters should go for being champs even if it means the so called good or bad thing you stated
          Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 07-28-2013, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X