Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abner Mares vs Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A win against WV2 will be his only win against a 122 rank fighter. Nothing to brag about, WV2 is not good, but Mares only fights at the weight he is champion is against 118lb. Good fighters, but not from the weight class.

Comment

Mares destroys WVII and Would also Expose Rigo's chin!

Comment

mares schools vazquez jr, comfortable UD, prolly late KO... it'll be fun to watch tho..

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          Well you are already looking like a fool so Im gonna sit on a corner and watch how many other mexicans think this is gonna be a tough fight.

I agree that Lopez beats Vazquez though. Also IMO if the Vazquez that fought Donaire was the same Vazquez that fought Arce, he would have gotten KTFO in 4 rounds.
          vazquez loss to arce because he can handle pressure bro, mares will make vasquez quit, nonito fight was more of boxing match,

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
            vazquez loss to arce because he can handle pressure bro, mares will make vasquez quit, nonito fight was more of boxing match,
            I agree, Vazquez Jr. can handle pressure well. Arce fight was more of him getting tired at the end.

Comment

good match up, but i would like to see mares/donaire first.

Comment

I agree, Vazquez Jr. can handle pressure well. Arce fight was more of him getting tired at the end.
                I have Mares by stoppage, regardless of size what I think would bother WV more is the pressure. That's how he lost against Arce, just plain balls out constant agression. WV got tired because of the constant pressure, he did well early but he couldn't handle it in the long run. That's why he was better against Nonito because he was able to use his jab and tatoo it into Donaire's face. He wasn't able to do that with Arce because Arce's experience didn't let him get comfortable and get his distance. That's why that Choko guy had some success against WV too.

Comment

WV2 gets his lunch ate by Mares.

Comment

After reading your comment,

seeing Donaire's face at the end of the Vazquez fight, and reading the compubox stats:

and reading the article that says Donaire suffered a left hand injury thanks to the Vazquez fight:

http://newsodrome.com/boxing_news/do...bones-29522237

now Im glad Vazquez fought scared, otherwise he might have had murder on his hands. Good job Vazquez Jr., life is more important than winning.
                    What impressed you about that video.. Donaire had his hand injured badly in that fight and still outlanded WV2.. The HBO commentators were praising WV2 for his defense and thats it.. You got to be kidding me with your stupidity..

Comment

I don't see how would WV2 beat Mares unless he catchs him with a punch and even at that Mares chin is really good.

Mares proved that he studies his opponents and trains with a good game plan. No way I see WV2 beating Mares

Comment

Working...
                      X