• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    bc he was sonned by the great margarito
    LOL

Originally posted by negged View Post
    wow that must have been a brutal beating to make someone go down on their knees like that
    Are you serious, How could you have not already known what was going on in that Pic, LOL?

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
      damn, ppl be taking Boxingscene serious. LOL. This stuff happens in boxing. Dulorme's chin got exposed with a good puncher. We can't deny that. We sha'll see where he goes from here. He did look pretty good at southpaw though. Not sure why he switched back.
      A lot of ignorant fools here. Look at the circle jerk they have formed.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        este wey de limpia calles, es un lloron, so what is wrong with having a little fun when puerto ricos top prospect gets exposed, after all we do have a mexican vs puerto lico rivalry, didnt you celebrated when chavez jr got his ass kick, vete a llorar al cuartito

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
          este wey de limpia calles, es un lloron, so what is wrong with having a little fun when puerto ricos top prospect gets exposed, after all we do have a mexican vs puerto lico rivalry, didnt you celebrated when chavez jr got his ass kick, vete a llorar al cuartito
          Why would I celebrate when Jr got beat. I was hoping that he disappointed me by beating Martinez which I highly favored in that fight. I wanted to be surprised but he showed what he actually is.

The problem with you guys is when you guys talk you expect everybody to stay shut and cry when anybody responds.

If you post your opinion Ill post my. Look at my avatar and it explains what you guys do, it is there for a reason and it applies to you guys.

Actually I find it amusing how you guys gang up on it.

I was at the Barclay's for the Morales fight even though the KO was spectacular I felt very bad in seeing him going out like that. I don't celebrate fighter getting beat like that cause I respect what they do especially a guy like Morales

Comment

Why would I celebrate when Jr got beat. I was hoping that he disappointed me by beating Martinez which I highly favored in that fight. I wanted to be surprised but he showed what he actually is.

The problem with you guys is when you guys talk you expect everybody to stay shut and cry when anybody responds.

If you post your opinion Ill post my. Look at my avatar and it explains what you guys do, it is there for a reason and it applies to you guys.

Actually I find it amusing how you guys gang up on it.

I was at the Barclay's for the Morales fight even though the KO was spectacular I felt very bad in seeing him going out like that. I don't celebrate fighter getting beat like that cause I respect what they do especially a guy like Morales
            Lol u know what the funny thing is? Jr fought one of the p4p fighters in the world and still almost had him out of there. For jr being a hype job that seems pretty good to me. And dulorme was supposed to be this monster but got his ass handed to him by a gate keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I love this thread
              Thanks bro. I would appreciate some e-points

Need some points so I can bet on this bums next fight!

Viva Antonio Margarito

Comment

that circle inludes me and you too lil homie, lol, we all are here for one reason, lol, we are all here to talk **** about sorry azz thomas dulorme, lol, when i think of thomas dulorme, lol, i start getting visions in the bakk of my head of cotto bowing down to margarito, lol, thomas dulorme was exposed as the bum he has always been, lol, no doubt, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Thomas Dulorme was one of my favorites up n comers, i think it was a lil too early to fight Abregu but i still expected him to win, he doesnt seem to have a very good chin, lets see if he can make a comeback

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    that circle inludes me and you too lil homie, lol, we all are here for one reason, lol, we are all here to talk **** about sorry azz thomas dulorme, lol, when i think of thomas dulorme, lol, i start getting visions in the bakk of my head of cotto bowing down to margarito, lol, thomas dulorme was exposed as the bum he has always been, lol, no doubt, lol, nyahahahaha
                    You know how juvenile you sound right now? Not everybody is here to talk crap.

A prospect lost and you guys are going nuts about it
                    Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 11-06-2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                      Lol u know what the funny thing is? Jr fought one of the p4p fighters in the world and still almost had him out of there. For jr being a hype job that seems pretty good to me. And dulorme was supposed to be this monster but got his ass handed to him by a gate keeper.
                      The prospect stepped it up and he lost. Instead of them waiting till he had fought 30 nobodies they tested him early and turns out that he might not be the real thing. It is what it is

Comment

Working...
                      X