No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao
    Am i the only one that thinks abregu is garbage? He makes maidana look like mayweather himself.

Comment

wait why is that guy on his knee? most boxers stand up when they fight

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post

wait why is that guy on his knee? most boxers stand up when they fight
        Aer you serious?" You do know who that is and why he is on his knee right??

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Aer you serious?" You do know who that is and why he is on his knee right??
          no sir I'm not aware. To me he looks puerto rican from his trunks, but why is he on his knee like that? Most boxers stand up on their feet when they fight. Why is the rican guy on his knee bowing down like that?

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
            no sir I'm not aware. To me he looks puerto rican from his trunks, but why is he on his knee like that? Most boxers stand up on their feet when they fight. Why is the rican guy on his knee bowing down like that?
            bc he was sonned by the great margarito

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
              bc he was sonned by the great margarito
              wow that must have been a brutal beating to make someone go down on their knees like that

Comment

I love this thread

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I love this thread
                  this thread is dedicated to all 4 thomas dulormes fans in puerto rico, lol, thomas dulormes fans are either hiding or committing suicide right now, lol, i hope dulorme comes bakk strong so he can be exposed again(by a mexican) as it should be

Comment

When i was watching the fight i was laughing my ass off. Dulorme is a fcking bum yet people keeped saying stupid ****. Dont wanna tell ya i told you so.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                      When i was watching the fight i was laughing my ass off. Dulorme is a fcking bum yet people keeped saying stupid ****. Dont wanna tell ya i told you so.
                      all those stupid azzholes that didnt believe you still look and feel stupid right now, lol, u told them and they were too stupid to realize that t. dulormes a sorry azz bum

Comment

Working...
                      X