No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Pityful to see all the non-boxing fans here just waiting for an opportunity that a PR fighters loses just to talk crap.

Their low self esteem is reflected.

If it makes them feel better about themselves let it be. Always the same bunch of idiots
    Look at the one posting... The biggest idiot on NSB. Like you never hate on Mexican boxers, not once have I heard you say anything positive about Mexican boxers..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      Look at the one posting... The biggest idiot on NSB. Like you never hate on Mexican boxers, not once have I heard you say anything positive about Mexican boxers..
      You are talking out of your a$$ as usual. IF the fighter is good he is good. Look back at my posts and see if I bash mexican fighters. If anything I praise them because with out mexican boxing it would not be exciting.

If I happen not to like a mexican boxer is not because he is mexican you ignorant fool.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        pero tambien toma en cuenta papito, que estedes tambien hablan muchas cosas cuando le ganan a un mexicano.
        Mira a ver si alguna vez yo he hablado mal cuando gana un mejicano. Si el boxeador es bueno yo lo soporto y no me importa de donde es.

Aqui son demasido muy racial y critico con el tema.

Mucha veces sin provocasion aqui hablan mucha basura sin provocarlo.

Comment

Peace to all the Puerto Rican boxing fans.. I do not hate Puerto Ricans.. I have never ever talked bad about Puerto Rican people in general. Yeah I hate Cotto and Juan Ma Lopez but for the most part I will back up Puerto Rican fighters if they are fighting a boxer that is not hispanic. This Dulorme thing got carried away. Hurancagado was rocking him on his SIG and praising him like he was the next Tito Trinidad. He even posted some bull**** threads on NSB about feeding Bam Bam Rios to Dulorme awhile back.. It was all for fun guys..

Comment

i bet dulorme is mayweathers next opponent, lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              i bet dulorme is mayweathers next opponent, lol
              Pendejo cuando fue la ultima vez que Floyd peleo con alguien que venia de una derrota?

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                Pendejo cuando fue la ultima vez que Floyd peleo con alguien que venia de una derrota?
                Contra Zab Judah... Baldomir derroto a Judah Y luego Mayweather peleo con Judah..LMAO

Comment

Just wanted to remind you guys that DUDlorme got exposed a week ago today!!!!!

Lmfao!

Viva Antonio Margarito!

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
                    Just wanted to remind you guys that DUDlorme got exposed a week ago today!!!!!

Lmfao!

Viva Antonio Margarito!

Comment

lol, and you guys wonder why they hate us..............

Comment

Working...
                      X