No announcement yet.

Puerto Rican pic thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
    Well played. I've heard of mofongo before but what is it exactly?
    green plantanos fried, mashed in a pilón. We have it with shrimp or any other type of meat

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
      Well played. I've heard of mofongo before but what is it exactly?

http://gopuertorico.about.com/od/food/g/Mofongo.htm

if you ever get the chance to eat it I recommend you do...you'll thank me later

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        primero me la cómo a ella y después el mofongo...feliz!
        jaja ella esta muy caliente.

Comment

• Last year I was in PR I ate in this restaurant called Guavas in Luquillo right by La Pared called a stuffed chuleta with mofongo

Comment

• Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
            jaja ella esta muy caliente.
            tiene una cara de bellaca parece que le gusta que le caigan a palo lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
              green plantanos fried, mashed in a pilón. We have it with shrimp or any other type of meat
              Thanks. Sounds good.
              Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              http://gopuertorico.about.com/od/food/g/Mofongo.htm

if you ever get the chance to eat it I recommend you do...you'll thank me later
              Most definitely will, bro. Pero I'm in Cali...a ver cuando.
              Last edited by Sake1; 03-16-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• You may have all color people but most of your boxers look like calderon and trinidad. Are there any good fighting white puerto ricans? I know that kid tellez I believe might be good and martinez is an albino so he doesn't count. I don't mean nothing by it, I am just wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                  You may have all color people but most of your boxers look like calderon and trinidad. Are there any good fighting white puerto ricans? I know that kid tellez I believe might be good and martinez is an albino so he doesn't count. I don't mean nothing by it, I am just wondering.

Who gives a shyt you only root for white fighters or what?

anyway there's been a lot of PR champions that weren't moreno... Cotto, Wilfredo Gomez, Sixto Escobar, Samuel Serrano, Hector Camacho, Alex Sanchez, Daniel Santos, Nelson Dieppa, JuanMa Lopez.

Comment

• Oh not at all, but that is the topic of this thread. The debate became the color of the people of Puerto Rico.

Juanma Lopez is moreno.

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    Who gives a shyt you only root for white fighters or what?

anyway there's been a lot of PR champions that weren't moreno... Cotto, Wilfredo Gomez, Sixto Escobar, Samuel Serrano, Hector Camacho, Alex Sanchez, Daniel Santos, Nelson Dieppa, JuanMa Lopez.

Comment

• Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                      Oh not at all, but that is the topic of this thread. The debate became the color of the people of Puerto Rico.

Juanma Lopez is moreno.

Really? cuz he looks lighter then Salido right here.

Comment

Working...
                      X