No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr - Martinez Face Off Opinions *Full video inside*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr - Martinez Face Off Opinions *Full video inside*

I personally believe Chavez Jr murdered Turdboy. He's right, logic simply does not exist in boxing, if it had then Ortiz and Khan would have belts right now.
    Chavez Jr owned Maranina
    28.57%
    Martinez owned Chavez Jr
    42.86%
    They both owned about the same
    28.57%

I would like Martinez to win, just cuz i like him a little more i guess. I don't really dislike Chavez, i just favor Martinez.

But in reality I think JR will be too strong for Martinez in this fight.

Either Martinez will get robbed, or Chavez will clearly win IMO, I don't see Martinez KO'ing Chavez ever.

Comment

Martinez sounds way too confident and is overlooking Chavez. Like Chavez said there is no logic in boxing. Look at Josesito and Danny Garcia.. Oh and what about Arce and Marquez after the Darchynian and Mayweather fights, Most people thought they were done.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Martinez sounds way too confident and is overlooking Chavez. Like Chavez said there is no logic in boxing. Look at Josesito and Danny Garcia.. Oh and what about Arce and Marquez after the Darchynian and Mayweather fights, Most people thought they were done.
        Completely understand what you're saying, although i can't get over the fact that Lopez was loosing that fight pretty bad...

Comment

martinez looked more confident to me but i wouldn't discount chavez. i wonder what the weight difference would be at fight night. if martinez can't hurt chavez enough, then jr might just pressure him at night til hear wears down. i like both so i've got no dog in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            Completely understand what you're saying, although i can't get over the fact that Lopez was loosing that fight pretty bad...
            Exactly my point, There is no logic in boxing. Eventhough Ortiz was getting the better of Josesito, he was always in the fight and did his work. He landed that punch that cracked Ortiz's jaw. As long as you have the heart, skills and the will in boxing you can do great things. IMO Chavez has the heart, will, size, some skills and a great chin. That smells like trouble for Martinez IMO

Comment

Exactly my point, There is no logic in boxing. Eventhough Ortiz was getting the better of Josesito, he was always in the fight and did his work. He landed that punch that cracked Ortiz's jaw. As long as you have the heart, skills and the will in boxing you can do great things. IMO Chavez has the heart, will, size, some skills and a great chin. That smells like trouble for Martinez IMO
              I find it truly amazing how so many people favor Martinez over Chavez Jr.

Jr will be taking Martinez' hardest shots without taking a step and will keep coming forward, eventually breaking down Maravilla. I understand that Sergio moves a lot, but he gasses, everyone does. He will get caught and the fact that he's not moving his opponent with his hardest shots will get to him. He will be discouraged and get KO'd in the late rounds.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is all the pochos who are going to claim they've been a Jr fan since the beginning after it's all said and done. I'm sure Martinez fans will convert too...

Comment

you've got to be a dumm mf'er to think that jcc jr took that face off. martinez spoke down to that boy something vicious, 10-8 round.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                  I find it truly amazing how so many people favor Martinez over Chavez Jr.

Jr will be taking Martinez' hardest shots without taking a step and will keep coming forward, eventually breaking down Maravilla. I understand that Sergio moves a lot, but he gasses, everyone does. He will get caught and the fact that he's not moving his opponent with his hardest shots will get to him. He will be discouraged and get KO'd in the late rounds.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is all the pochos who are going to claim they've been a Jr fan since the beginning after it's all said and done. I'm sure Martinez fans will convert too...
                  YUP, if he wins some pochos will jump on the band wagon. Look at my sig and see who I support and back.. Puros Mexicanos ganen o pierdan!!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    you've got to be a dumm mf'er to think that jcc jr took that face off. martinez spoke down to that boy something vicious, 10-8 round.
                    I bet you thought Cotto owned Margarito in the face off too....pulling out his little tablet and showing pictures of boogers on hand wraps.

Comment

Working...
                    X