No announcement yet.

Hola hola hola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs some ginger highlights.

Personally, I'm not a big fan but you must've liked it to but the idea into practise. Keep it until you've done whatever you want and can to it and once you don't like it, change.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Needs some ginger highlights.

Personally, I'm not a big fan but you must've liked it to but the idea into practise. Keep it until you've done whatever you want and can to it and once you don't like it, change.
      I guess it's just the shock of it being so dark. I'm not use to it yet

Comment

People might be a bit iffy at first cause they're probably not use to seeing you with dark hair like that. Happens all the time when guys get a new haircut after having a different style for so long.

Everyone was wtf when I first got my faux hawk when I had a blowout for like.... 6 years. Now it's just normal.

I like it, a poor choice would of been a REALLY bright purple dye that would of looked like something out of a circus. Dark violet looks good, you'll be use to it in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
          People might be a bit iffy at first cause they're probably not use to seeing you with dark hair like that. Happens all the time when guys get a new haircut after having a different style for so long.

Everyone was wtf when I first got my faux hawk when I had a blowout for like.... 6 years. Now it's just normal.

I like it, a poor choice would of been a REALLY bright purple dye that would of looked like something out of a circus. Dark violet looks good, you'll be use to it in a few weeks.
          I washed it yesterday with this mint shampoo and it's toned the colour down a lot. It's a nice dark violet/burgundy colour now. It looks really nice with my eyes though

I love faux hawks. That is my son's hair cut of choice. His dad made him get a fade and line up around his bday and he keeps saying mommmmmmmmmmm how long till my hair grows back?!

Comment

stick with blonde i dont wanna be mean but you kinda remind me of the thundercats in your first picture lol

Comment

None of the Thundercats had dark hair.

Thundercats is one of my earliest memories, that and the raggy dolls.

Brings a tear to my eye...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                  stick with blonde i dont wanna be mean but you kinda remind me of the thundercats in your first picture lol
                  This made me lol.

I will be blonde again no doubt. I just want some change for now.

Late 20s crisis?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    None of the Thundercats had dark hair.

Thundercats is one of my earliest memories, that and the raggy dolls.

Brings a tear to my eye...
                    the skin color and the look on her face

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                      the skin color and the look on her face
                      I was tired lol and I'm a white girl, what colour am I supposed to be?

Comment

Working...
                      X