Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was suprised kermit no salto del ring, bro........

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Calleti View Post
      Actually, he did. Go check, Enrique. You got sodomized.

I've paid my dues. I have nothing left to prove. You on the other hand, have "toned"] it down like Kev said. You've never been banned and just beat the bush around time to time. You're a joke. Like I said, attempting to emulate vcvc's style and failing terribly in doing so. A poor man's vcvc and ether. What a joke.

Try harder, Jr. Punk ass little kid....

Yeah, I posted that.

Everyone knows I'm p4p the best gay poster on here. That's unless Spray still posts here.
      Originally posted by dj Calleti View Post
      Get a perma ban.

Go out HARD, until you do this, you ain't shit. I have nothing left to prove... especially to a poor mans vcvc+ether....

Put me on your ignore list. Show me how much of a faggot you are by using such a cowardly function.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Prime Margarito was a destructive machine. In his Prime he was stopping UNDEFEATED future HOF's and current P4P fighters. All while getting ducked by fighters some consider ATG's. He went life and death with a roided up prime Pacquiao and almost knocked him out with a body shot (according to Pacquiao).

It's sad how much he's been cheated. First Nazim lying and possibly implanting the wraps. To frame Tony and get in his head before the fight. Then he got cheated by the Doctors when he was about to stop cotto for a second time.

Margarito is a HOF and a Martyr no matter what the haters say.
        The Dr. in the Cotto fight really did it for me, I thought Margarito was just getting close to stopping Cotto again like the 1st first; till the Dr. saved Cotto!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
          good one.
          Hatters Gonna Hat

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker
            Absolutely.

Undefeated for 5 years as WW champion. Blatantly ducked in his prime by cuties such as Fraud, Jewdah, Spinks. Battered Clottey (who Cotta went life and death with) took Miguelito's soul, sodomized Cintron 2x, got robbed against Paul Williams.

It took that slandering snake Brother Nazeeeeeem to ruin his honest name and career. Even at that, Tony's body had slowed down anyway.

Prime Margarito destroys any WW in history. 1st ballot HOFer.
            Are you actually serious?

Comment

Absolutely.

Undefeated for 5 years as WW champion. Blatantly ducked in his prime by cuties such as Fraud, Jewdah, Spinks. Battered Clottey (who Cotta went life and death with) took Miguelito's soul, sodomized Cintron 2x, got robbed against Paul Williams.

It took that slandering snake Brother Nazeeeeeem to ruin his honest name and career. Even at that, Tony's body had slowed down anyway.

Prime Margarito destroys any WW in history. 1st ballot HOFer.
              Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Prime Margarito was a destructive machine. In his Prime he was stopping UNDEFEATED future HOF's and current P4P fighters. All while getting ducked by fighters some consider ATG's. He went life and death with a prime Pacquiao and almost knocked him out with a body shot (according to Pacquiao).

It's sad how much he's been cheated. First Nazim lying and possibly implanting the wraps. To frame Tony and get in his head before the fight. Then he got cheated by the Doctors when he was about to stop cotto for a second time.

Margarito is a HOF and a Martyr no matter what the haters say.
              good post's........

Comment

Where am I wrong?
                Margarito destroys any WW in history? We are talking about SRL, Hearns, Duran, SRR, etc. Are you really sure about that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                  good post's........
                  lol...............................

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Margarito destroys any WW in history? We are talking about SRL, Hearns, Duran, SRR, etc. Are you really sure about that one?

........thats it? add Tito Trinidad, Mantequilla Napoles...

Tony beats them all.
                    Last edited by LeG00N; 10-02-2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      i'm more realistic

Tony KO's Tito, decisions Hearns, and goes life and death with SRL

Comment

Working...
                      X