Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    Well that went over my head. Regardless, Margarito is what he was a straight forward no defense having pressure fighter. Yes he fought everybody but to say he would beat one of the best fighters ever whether they fought in black and white or color or HD or whatever still makes no sense at all. I was a huge Margarito fan before he was suspended and cheated.
    A prime margarito would take mayweather to hell and back and that is one of the best fighters in the sport.

Comment

i could beat marg in a street fight

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        A prime margarito would take mayweather to hell and back and that is one of the best fighters in the sport.
        the only reason why your statement is partially true is cuz of margaritos great chin, not for boxing skill or anything else. He would just take punches from mayweather all day and smile or whatnot.

By the way, whats this like your 20th avatar already? went from playerpimp to got pimped to a badass fictional aztec movie...

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          When was he in his prime? As far as I know since he got caught with the wraps he hasn't done anything in the sport but get his butt kicked. Anything before the plaster incident is now suspect. Sorry bro.

Comment

Margarito-Mayweather would look exactly like Calderon-Segura.

Reason why Fraud ducked him.

Lol @ the guy above.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post

Lol @ the guy above.
              Margarito ducked fighting fair.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Margarito ducked fighting fair.
                Evidence?

I'll wait, Abdul.

Comment

Evidence?

I'll wait, Abdul.
                  The guilty verdict, and the year suspension, and the pictures of the wraps in the ziplock bag, and the way his career went after his brass knuckles got taken up.

Comment

Lol @ the guy above.
                    No it wouldn't have. Mayweather is a p4p harder hitter than Calderon and he uses his defense more effectively. Secondly, Margarito wouldn't have had the age advantage that Segura had. Mayweather has rarely ever been hurt, never officially dropped, never KO'd. And yet a guy who ended his career with 8 losses in only 47 fights is supposed to beat him? I think not!

Comment

Wow

He was found guilty. Deal with it. The pictures in the last pages, are priceless.

http://www.dca.ca.gov/csac/about_us/...818_agenda.pdf

Comment

Working...
                      X