Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    How much more racial can you be? That has nothing to do with who wins a fight. And SRR makes Margacheato look like a fool while giving him a boxing lesson. He doesn't have and never will have good defense. His defense is to block with his face. I like how you avoided the wrap issue like the plague. I was a margarito fan until the wrap issue. Karma is a ***** though and that is why he now only has one good eye. Karma and his miserable defense. I'm done with you and your racist undertones.
    lol you should see his twitter feed

Comment

How much more racial can you be? That has nothing to do with who wins a fight. And SRR makes Margacheato look like a fool while giving him a boxing lesson. He doesn't have and never will have good defense. His defense is to block with his face. I like how you avoided the wrap issue like the plague. I was a margarito fan until the wrap issue. Karma is a ***** though and that is why he now only has one good eye. Karma and his miserable defense. I'm done with you and your racist undertones.
      How is the term "black and white" racial?

Here's a "racial" film as you like to call it.

Tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
        lol you should see his twitter feed
        Who are you?

Comment

What handwrap case? Please enlighten me. I'll gladly make any one of you clowns look like a fool about this case.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
            What handwrap case? Please enlighten me. I'll gladly make any one of you clowns look like a fool about this case.
            The one he got suspended for or did that not happen? Or was he a victim? GTFOH with that ****!

Comment

wtf how is that racial

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                wtf how is that racial
                Bc he said black and white. Lol the pendejo suavecito doesnt know what he means by that.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  Bc he said black and white. Lol the pendejo suavecito doesnt know what he means by that.
                  i'm getting so sick of all this racist talk. If you say the words black or white

even when literally referring to the actual colors. It's automatically racist

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                    You know there a was time period where "colored" TV's didn't exist.

Not everyone is a ****** like you.

Margarito was never caught with anything and never had plaster to begin with. He simply used old gauze and cotton balls. There was nothing illegal that he did. About 6+ members of the Mosley camp touched Tony's gloves, there wasn't any fair play to Tony.

Believe me, I have plenty of insider information. I can't reveal my sources, but I do find it funny how on the 2nd court hearing the "evidence" was no where to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                      You know there a was time period where "colored" TV's didn't exist.

Not everyone is a ****** like you.

Margarito was never caught with anything and never had plaster to begin with. He simply used old gauze and cotton balls. There was nothing illegal that he did. About 6+ members of the Mosley camp touched Tony's gloves, there wasn't any fair play to Tony.

Believe me, I have plenty of insider information. I can't reveal my sources, but I do find it funny how on the 2nd court hearing the "evidence" was no where to be found.
                      Pendejo im defending your dum ass. Im pointing out how the ****** suavecito thought you where racist when you said black and white when you literaly ment the tv color. Baboso

Comment

Working...
                      X