Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help fellas...

I want a bad-ass logo of Antonio Margarito. Want to get his initials and some boxing gloves tatted on me! Need help!

Long live Antonio Margarito! Proud Warriorito 4 life!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Feel sad fellas,

We're never going to witness another Boxing/Aztec God like Margarito in our lifetimes.

We're never going to experiance a fighter with as much heart
      (excluding Marquez)
      as much, charisma, sex appeal or courage
      The bravery he displayed in and out of the ring was legendary.

I already miss you champ. Thank you for the memories

This made me cry

I love you, Margarito!!!!!!

Comment

That's showing respect to one of the greats of this era.

Why are youhere? You're a margo hater
        Look at you getting your panties all bunched up, I even have said anything

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
          This made me cry

I love you, Margarito!!!!!!

Tu si que me haces reír en buena manera loco.Good sense of humor.

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Look at you getting your panties all bunched up, I even have said anything

In b4 he 'reports' you for yanking his G string.

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's showing respect to one of the greats of this era.

Why are youhere? You're a margo hater
                I used to be his fan. Before that wrap scandal I would tell everybody to watch him cause he was tough and active and would give any top boxer a lot of problems. When Cotto signed that fight I had Margo favorite because of his size, activity, chin and enough pop in his punches to wear you down.

He got caught trying to cheat and I lost all respect. He never manned up and his trainer took all the blame and the fall.

If you don't like any more and it bothers you, too bad, its the way I feel.

It was embarrasing all those ppl I told to watch him to tell me that the fighter I liked was a fraud
                Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 08-01-2012, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  I used to be his fan. Before that wrap scandal I would tell everybody to watch him cause he was tough and active and would give any top boxer a lot of problems. When Cotto signed that fight I had Margo favorite because of his size, activity, chin and enough pop in his punches to wear you down.

I got caught trying to cheat and I lost all respect. He never manned up and his trainer took all the blame and the fall.

If I don't like any more and it bothers you, too bad, its the way I feel.

It was embarrasing all those ppl I told to watch him to tell me that the fighter I liked was a fraud
                  This x1000. I hate cheaters in any sport much less one where you are punching the other person in the face to win. Dude is straight trash and for these clowns to say he would beat SRR arguably one of the greatest fighters of all time doesn't even merit a rebuttal being how stupid that sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                    This x1000. I hate cheaters in any sport much less one where you are punching the other person in the face to win. Dude is straight trash and for these clowns to say he would beat SRR arguably one of the greatest fighters of all time doesn't even merit a rebuttal being how stupid that sounds.
                    SRR fought in a era filled with railroad workers and cab drivers. Bums got to SRR and manage to be at him. Fighters are better today than they were before due to training methods and skills.

Margarito makes easy work out of any black and white fighter.

You're a joke if you don't think so. SRR would of got smashed to bits by the likes of Kermit Cintron.

Why do you think SRR is one of the greatest of all time? Because a couple dwellers told you so? Jokes. People from older generations will always overrated fighters of their era. Why? That's what hey grew up with and learned to worship.

This is why I believe Hank Armstrong was a fraud. Floyd or Tony make easy work out of him. Armstrong is something that he really wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                      SRR fought in a era filled with railroad workers and cab drivers. Bums got to SRR and manage to be at him. Fighters are better today than they were before due to training methods and skills.

Margarito makes easy work out of any black and white fighter.

You're a joke if you don't think so. SRR would of got smashed to bits by the likes of Kermit Cintron.

Why do you think SRR is one of the greatest of all time? Because a couple dwellers told you so? Jokes. People from older generations will always overrated fighters of their era. Why? That's what hey grew up with and learned to worship.

This is why I believe Hank Armstrong was a fraud. Floyd or Tony make easy work out of him. Armstrong is something that he really wasn't.
                      How much more racial can you be? That has nothing to do with who wins a fight. And SRR makes Margacheato look like a fool while giving him a boxing lesson. He doesn't have and never will have good defense. His defense is to block with his face. I like how you avoided the wrap issue like the plague. I was a margarito fan until the wrap issue. Karma is a ***** though and that is why he now only has one good eye. Karma and his miserable defense. I'm done with you and your racist undertones.

Comment

Working...
                      X