Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
    Actually, he did. Go check, Enrique. You got sodomized.

I've paid my dues. I have nothing left to prove. You on the other hand, have "toned"] it down like Kev said. You've never been banned and just beat the bush around time to time. You're a joke. Like I said, attempting to emulate vcvc's style and failing terribly in doing so. A poor man's vcvc and ether. What a joke.

Try harder, Jr. Punk ass little kid....

Yeah, I posted that.

Everyone knows I'm p4p the best gay poster on here. That's unless Spray still posts here.

Paid your dues? to what? the gay shemales in back allies of Newark that nut on your face?

welcome to my ignore list fuck boy

Comment

• Rich Spaniard got absolutely demolished here.

He will never be the same. His chin got rocked so bad he is now damaged goods.

Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Paid your dues? to what? the gay shemales in back allies of Newark that nut on your face?

welcome to my ignore list fuck boy
        Get a perma ban.

Go out HARD, until you do this, you ain't shit. I have nothing left to prove... especially to a poor mans vcvc+ether....

Put me on your ignore list. Show me how much of a faggot you are by using such a cowardly function.

Comment

• Margarito should accompany La Vaca de Dinero to the ring on Sept 15th and get in Martinez' head (even though it's not needed).

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Cerrote View Post
            Gtfo with this weak ass ****.

There is no fun when a rivalry doesn't exist.

This is why racism will never die. We thrive upon hate as humans.
            You thrive on stupidity.. kid.

Comment

• Comment

one question why you change ur name to cerrote? isnt that like saying you big zero or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  one question why you change ur name to cerrote? isnt that like saying you big zero or something?
                  .....what?

Comment

.....what?
                    i thought that was a slur that mexicans called salvadorians.

Comment

• Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                      i thought that was a slur that mexicans called salvadorians.
                      Ese termino lo usan los salva y los catrachos tambien. Para nosotros es cuando le decimos a alguien, estiercol, tierra que no produce. O sea un pedazo de mierda jajajajaja.

Comment

Working...
                      X