Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Salita's a bum and that's how the fight should have went.

Denial from another butt-hurt chico. And this lounge sucks by the way.
    then gtfo outta here curious george

there's a hip hop lounge for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
      then gtfo outta here curious george

there's a hip hop lounge for you

Interesting how you know people call me George considering you've only been a member for like a week.

Comment

Interesting how you know people call me George considering you've only been a member for like a week.
        yeah it's not like it's in your location or anything you ******. I'll say it again,

Latino lounge sucks? gtfo then curious george, there's a hip hop forum just for you.

Margarito is your daddy.

Comment

yeah it's not like it's in your location or anything you ******. I'll say it again,

Latino lounge sucks? gtfo then curious george, there's a hip hop forum just for you.

Margarito is your daddy.
          I had actually forgotten about that, but I'm not buying it. I think I know who you are. But whatever. And have fun idolizing a fraud who looks like a total douche.

Comment

I had actually forgotten about that, but I'm not buying it. I think I know who you are. But whatever. And have fun idolizing a fraud who looks like a total douche.
            that douche sonned all of your favorite fighters

Comment

that douche sonned all of your favorite fighters

Really now.. You dont know what youre talking about. Mosely is one of my favorite fighters, btw.

Comment

• why is this leva still in the Latino lounge acting tough over the internet? keep it on the internet puta

Comment

• Just watched some of Margarito's fights. Damn, almost fainted. I wished me and him had a bro-mance.

Comment

why is this leva still in the Latino lounge acting tough over the internet? keep it on the internet puta
                    "Acting tough over the internet".. Not really. Speaking of which someone who claims to be "so tough" in real life you sure are being one of these:

Ok, I'll stop hurting your feelings. Fair enough?

Comment

• This is a classic thread. Little by little you see the hardcore Margo fans getting ban as you read back.

Comment

Working...
                      X