Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alfredo Angulo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When angulo gets out and returns to the ring he should leave that beard. He would look like a boss.

Comment

sucks he's in there but he should've just stayed in mexico. golden boy does cards there all the time, he could have lured in another top 154 lber over there again. hopefully this gets worked out soon. he should leave that beard too, it looks pretty cool. good luck to el perro.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        sucks he's in there but he should've just stayed in mexico. golden boy does cards there all the time, he could have lured in another top 154 lber over there again. hopefully this gets worked out soon. he should leave that beard too, it looks pretty cool. good luck to el perro.
        He was wanted. He did what he consider was right and his attorney encourage him to face the judicial process. Now he is stuck in there. I hope that Director is not a friend of Shaw or any boxer Angulo KTFO.

Comment

esta bueno el entevista ehh, gracias por subirlo...........

Comment

Pobre Angulo.. Hope he gets out soon.. WAR PERRO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              no les importa de el. no mas cuando les hace dinero. but yeah i gained alot of respect for him in this interview. I hope he gets to be with his family soon. I know what its like to be away from a daughter its not easy.
              Simon... That's how it is. Maybe GBP gave up on him after the Kirkland fight?
              I feel bad for El Dog. Hope he gets out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                Simon... That's how it is. Maybe GBP gave up on him after the Kirkland fight?
                I feel bad for El Dog. Hope he gets out soon.
                I think so to. I think he only fight under GBP 2 times

Comment

War perro!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X